• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tentative Republic 80-Airbus deal includes 40 A319neo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's not a threat of anything physical. Look, you're a "big man" on flight info and you talk smack behind the shelter of a computer. While I'm sure you don't have the balls to talk like this to one our faces, I'm just saying it would be wise to chill out for a bit. We have guys who will definitely rip you a new one...nobody needs that. It's bad enough we were raped with a feakin' shotgun to our head, now we have to deal with snide remarks from idiots like you.

I wasn't being facetious on either count on my post btw, you're the one who went hissy. I firmly believe that BB will run us both into the ground in a short amount of time if not removed and, though you don't want it, I welcome you to the ibt. I think we as a pilot group could be a major force together, but you and your group have made it plain that it is beneath you to do so.

Good luck, seriously.

I wasn't being facetious on either count on my post btw, you're the one who went hissy. I firmly believe that BB will run us both into the ground in a short amount of time if not removed and, though you don't want it, I welcome you to the ibt. I think we as a pilot group could be a major force together, but you and your group have made it plain that it is beneath you to do so.

Good luck, seriously.

Yeah, your latest post is a 180 from what you originally posted. Give me a break. Regardless, let's all be cool out there and do our jobs. Let the cards fall as they may.

When you RAHers say "welcome to the IBT" to us Frontier pilots, it's like saying I just raped you and now want to introduce you to my parents. Don't do it please. We put your IBT a notch away from the Nazi party and don't want anything to do with it. This will become a very dysfunctional family. You should have just left us alone.

It would be one thing if we were being merged as an operation, but the fact of the matter is we are a separate entity and you guys are trying to take our jobs. You can't blame this one on the evil company. You RAH pilots have this one squarely on your own shoulders. It's not like the Midwest situation, where you just did your job. This deal is YOU voting to steal Frontoer pilot's jobs. You should all be held accountable by all airlines in the future hiring. This is definitely a black mark on any RAH pilot that voted to take something that they didn't earn. Save the sophomoric hijinx that slum and duck and the rest of you 10%ers will spew. You all know the score. You know what you've done. The current pride that the IBT and the RAH pilots are gloating in should be total disgust to the rest of the industry collectively. Sickening.

When you RAHers say "welcome to the IBT" to us Frontier pilots, it's like saying I just raped you and now want to introduce you to my parents. Don't do it please. We put your IBT a notch away from the Nazi party and don't want anything to do with it. This will become a very dysfunctional family. You should have just left us alone.

It would be one thing if we were being merged as an operation, but the fact of the matter is we are a separate entity and you guys are trying to take our jobs. You can't blame this one on the evil company. You RAH pilots have this one squarely on your own shoulders. It's not like the Midwest situation, where you just did your job. This deal is YOU voting to steal Frontoer pilot's jobs. You should all be held accountable by all airlines in the future hiring. This is definitely a black mark on any RAH pilot that voted to take something that they didn't earn. Save the sophomoric hijinx that slum and duck and the rest of you 10%ers will spew. You all know the score. You know what you've done. The current pride that the IBT and the RAH pilots are gloating in should be total disgust to the rest of the industry collectively. Sickening.

You can bitch and whine until the cows come home but your all mighty FAPA screwed up your only other option?

I only voted to uphold our current language of our contract regarding scope. If it wasn't for that I would have selfishly voted to keep you guys seperate because RAH pilots know what they (the evil) company would have done. I wouldn't mind starting a collection drive to give Southwest a huge down payment to purchase F9. Im in for a $1000.

Latest resources

Back