• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tentative Republic 80-Airbus deal includes 40 A319neo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To get out from under being molested by the IBT??? WORTH IT!

Absolutely! I have nothing against RAH pilots, I was one. I have everything against IBT, even when I was there. I supported them because they were my union. I'm so glad I'm out from their tent of corruption! Still haven't seen the money that Gene has stolen. Still can't see their balance sheet. The union can still vote in anything they want, and by God you're going to take it and like it. No F9 pilots on the committee for what, 3 years? Still get their BS newsletter with school bus drivers and garbage truck drivers in the pages. We work for airlines, not garbage dumps! What we need is a pilot's union. The IBT is a corrupt machine that is as bad as the largest thieving corporations. There is no difference except their "Modus Operandi." I'll finish this post off by saying, I'm not happy to be distanced from the RAH pilots as much as I'm happy to be distanced from the IBT, as long as this LOA67 works out.

InstructorDude.......classic........you got three dopes to swallow the hook.......you can do better......

Our faith in BB to run it into the ground. Also, welcome to the IBT.

Class act...talk your s==t on our jump seat and see what happens. ;-) We are all thrilled to be part of your prestigious group. We aren't going out of business and I bet we won't be "single carrier" in the long run. Let's see how many F9's pay a dime in union dues...there is absolutely no legal clause on our LOA that says we have to pay dues as a condition of our employment.

Last edited:
Where do you dopes keep coming up with this "1 year" timeline?

index.php
index.php

index.php
Who you callin' dope? :nuts:
dopey_smiling.jpg

Oh looks, threats. Class act indeed.

It's not a threat of anything physical. Look, you're a "big man" on flight info and you talk smack behind the shelter of a computer. While I'm sure you don't have the balls to talk like this to one our faces, I'm just saying it would be wise to chill out for a bit. We have guys who will definitely rip you a new one...nobody needs that. It's bad enough we were raped with a feakin' shotgun to our head, now we have to deal with snide remarks from idiots like you.

Latest resources

Back