• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ted --- new name for UAL's Starfish

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"None of it occurred? Oh so the ATSB did approve your loan? Name calling? A stooge is another term for someone who blindly follows a given mantra. Again your thin skin shows."

Holy Hanna!! Just because I could define Jacka$$, doesn’t make it a valid argument tactic. Name calling has nothing to due with the thickness of skin, it's a good determinate of resignation on your part however. ATSB loan, you may be up there with Naustradaumus on that prediction. Shall we hold that single prediction in dozens of failed ones as your benchmark?

"Gloating. Like your comment about CAL in Denver? The retirement comment was an example of if I was gloating. Of course, it fits nicely with your continued grasping at an argument."

Unlike you, I made no claims. Nice accountability.

"Of course not, but as transparent as you are it matches exactly with what my UAL buddies say is an epidemic over there."

I heard from a friend who heard from a cousin that’s how it is. No foundation here. Typical of the basis surrounding your "facts"

"When someone says (in the previous post) "you have convienently not mentioned,.............." I didn't say you posted the aforesaid words. It was in a general reference to your accusation about my "gloating" etc. Again I ask is the terms unfamiliar to you and your UAL friends?
Don't go running off on some tangent again and start whimpering that I am accusing you of posting this. It is a question."

What the??? Not sure what that was all about. Never saw a question in your last post. Try one of these if you have a question (?).

Last edited:
spinup said:

Holy Hanna!! Just because I could define Jacka$$, doesn’t make it a valid argument tactic. Name calling has nothing to due with the thickness of skin, it's a good determinate of resignation on your part however. ATSB loan, you may be up there with Naustradaumus on that prediction. Shall we hold that single prediction in dozens of failed ones as your benchmark?

You are reminding me of the homeless who talk incoherently to themselves. Dozens? Not only do you have a continued and blatent problem grasping the concept of opinion vis a vis prediction you are flavoring it with an unbelieveable exaggeration. Funny, I'llbet you were running around deflowering anyone who said you didn't have a prayer to get the ATSB loan.

And I stand by my comments about your DIP monies. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

spinup said:

Unlike you, I made no claims. Nice accountability.

Huh? Accountability for an opinion? LOL.

spinup said:

I heard from a friend who heard from a cousin that’s how it is. No foundation here. Typical of the basis surrounding your "facts"

Not at all. Some very senior guys at UAL who also have an opininon. Of course there is no foundation because you're either to scared or ignorant to listen to another view. Perhaps both in your case.

spinup said:

What the??? Not sure what that was all about. Never saw a question in your last post. Try one of these if you have a question (?).

Question mark.....look really carefully, it is after the word "friends". The rest was fairly self explanatory. To most people I should add. When some says "It is a question" that is more of a statement to the obvious that you (continue) to ignore reference your "gloating mantra.

Back to the original intent of the thread. I stil think UAL is in very deep kiminsha and if you feel this elementary school type marketing will get you back on track, more power to you.

BTW, any word on your underfunded pensions? What are they now 3, 4 billion? Exit money with this? Keep spinning, should be interesting.

Last edited:
Boeingman,

Remember that scene in the movie Anger Management, the one where Adam Sandler is flying as a passenger in the beginning of the movie. You remind me of that FAM telling Adam Sandler "just calm down sir". To which Adam replies "I am calm". If you haven’t seen it, rent it.

The unreasonable FAM was blinded by opinion and manipulated circumstances to his liking. Kind of like your envolvement in our exchange. It's been comical.

Hey Spinup, Why Bother ?

Sounds like someone is getting under your skin, as I have said before, time will tell. Don't really have to make a point with this Bozo, he already has all of the asnwers. A lot of incorrect answers but hey, he is making noise.

Prediction from me, and it is only an opinion not fact, before I get blasted by some loser with nothing better to do: UAL will survive, prosper, and TED will be a hit. Just my biased .02 worth. Before anyone jumps on my back, just wait 2 years and then reply.

Big watches, big egos, and big ...... oh why bother.

Go TED ! Cool paint job ! :D

spinup said:
Boeingman,

Remember that scene in the movie Anger Management, the one where Adam Sandler is flying as a passenger in the beginning of the movie. You remind me of that FAM telling Adam Sandler "just calm down sir". To which Adam replies "I am calm". If you haven’t seen it, rent it.

The unreasonable FAM was blinded by opinion and manipulated circumstances to his liking. Kind of like your envolvement in our exchange. It's been comical.

No, I pass on Adam Sandler.

Comical...LOL this coming from a guy who has a sponge bob for an avatar?

Nice evasion of the questions. Yep a true Brain Surgeon.

Re: Hey Spinup, Why Bother ?

P3-Adub said:
Sounds like someone is getting under your skin, as I have said before, time will tell. Don't really have to make a point with this Bozo, he already has all of the asnwers. A lot of incorrect answers but hey, he is making noise.

Prediction from me, and it is only an opinion not fact, before I get blasted by some loser with nothing better to do: UAL will survive, prosper, and TED will be a hit. Just my biased .02 worth. Before anyone jumps on my back, just wait 2 years and then reply.

Big watches, big egos, and big ...... oh why bother.

Go TED ! Cool paint job ! :D

Ah, you're going to have to try harder to irritate me. Let see, let me guess what airline your furloughed from. UAL better prosper, or you're going to stuck flying that citation for a long, long time.

LOL, doubtfull but you never know. Frankly It wouldn't mean a thing to me financially.

Wonderful Boeingman. Even better that your side ventures require so little attention that you can devote so much time to spreading "opinions" here. If the airline business is such a "sideshow" as you have called it, why do you bother with this forum? It is hard to conclude anything else other than you enjoy sticking a fork in those with their backs against the wall. It sure isn't my idea of entertainment. Unfortunately, your "opinions" over the last year demonstrate that this is exactly what it is to you. The whole point is to get a reaction and say "ahhh, looks like I struck a nerve." Great. Tell you what, if we tank I'll tell you all about my financial problems so you can feel even better about yourself. You can remind me again how the sideshow never mattered to you.

Mugs said:
Wonderful Boeingman. Even better that your side ventures require so little attention that you can devote so much time to spreading "opinions" here. If the airline business is such a "sideshow" as you have called it, why do you bother with this forum? It is hard to conclude anything else other than you enjoy sticking a fork in those with their backs against the wall. It sure isn't my idea of entertainment. Unfortunately, your "opinions" over the last year demonstrate that this is exactly what it is to you. The whole point is to get a reaction and say "ahhh, looks like I struck a nerve." Great. Tell you what, if we tank I'll tell you all about my financial problems so you can feel even better about yourself. You can remind me again how the sideshow never mattered to you.

Having been through a strike and 2 BK's the idea of putting some salted advice to those who are we say delusional.

Backs against the wall Mugs? Hardly. Just keep reading the propoganda from Spinup P3 and some of your other Brain Surgeon brethren and things will be A-OK. Tank? No way, TED is going to be the savior of UAL. How's that?

Might I suggest to you as well if you don't like my opinions either A) don't read them or B) put me on ignore. C) Don't respond.

I wonder if that train wreck of a thread about airlines you love to hate has UAL on top because of the attitudes over there? Hmmmmm.

It is laughable on what your money problems has to do with this "sideshow". Are you trying to tell me I should feel sorry for you?

P.S. Hurry up boys with your responses, I'm off to Europe in just a bit.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back