• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TA details

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know if every remaining pilot in the regional industry was assessed a couple of hundred dollars to give the PNCL guys the same sweetener that DAL is offering in this deal to vote yes, I would be happy to pony up. That would equate to millions, but of course it won't happen. ALPA is in bed with the devil, and never can provide fair representation because of it.

This is just like what they did to keep the Comair guys turning up for work until getting the boot.
It's underhand tactics to ensure delta ALWAYS wins, and the consequences for those that remain at the other DCI carriers will be dire. That is the reality of a yes vote from PNCL pilots that are having their decisions forced in delta's favor.
This is a very clever ploy by delta management and they couldn't care less. Don't expect any sympathy from DAL, or their pilots for that matter. They will win either way.
PNCL guys, you have been dealt a hard blow, now you must vote how you will, however you will always be welcome at ASA as brothers if you decide to stay in this crap hole industry.
I just wish we could come together to defeat this behemoth that is trying to ruin our lives, Gen Lee included!

Best of luck to all. This may be the season of giving, but in Delta's case they more often "taketh away", when it suits them of course. Did someone say Anderson is a lawyer? That ought to paint a picture to explain all this!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

You are ridiculous. Yeah, it's ALL ME...... This was a part of a BK. Nothing is fun in BK, and they can change whatever they want. If they (PNCL) don't accept it, that's fine, the judge will then allow it. It sucks, but that is called BK. If they weren't in BK, then the DL scope changes couldn't be implemented on their own. A contract would still be enforced with mainline, but instead, mainline took over and they were the only ones to offer DIP financing, so they are incharge.

So, PNCL guys, don't go blaming everyone else. And don't listen to "I've got a massive retirement package" SoberIrishman. He isn't in your position. You must vote for what is in your best interests. Up or down, it is your vote.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
I'm voting YES because something is better than nothing. It's a simple as that, a stay of execution while I update my logbooks and start applying elsewhere.

Vote no if you have any integrity..

You work for a shtty company. Quit bailing them out.

So, if we vote no, we will have the judge impose something similar without the sweeteners. If we vote yes, we will at least get some cash.

Check mate al a Delta Airlines.

Thanks General. You made me laugh so much. You really do know everything. You should consider running for the next commander in chief position.
Might have to put you on my ignore list, YOU are so ridiculous.
Going home to my estate for the holidays, will be thinking of you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

What ASA/XJT should do is offer to let the PNCL folks come over with their DOH....Just like we should have done for the CMR folks...But we won't, and we will complain when this TA is voted in....SSDD....

Of course that would assume that the ASA/XJT folks were getting along and could even agree on anything....What was I thinking....

Carry on.....

I'd be ok if they kept their longevity, but their seniority?

You are ridiculous. Yeah, it's ALL ME......

Bye Bye---General Lee
Look you double breasted(mantitties), toad licking, moron, you voted yes to even bigger RJs. RJs are doing Intl flying as we type. If you were 1/2 as smart as you thing we would have a Grand Unified Theory and time travel. But we don't, we have RJ to international destinations and you. How's your stalker? Got your flak jacket yet? Any one want to guess a headline?

Latest resources

Back