• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TA details

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WOW, Somebody just told the emperor that he is naked.

Hardly. He just repeated the same tired nonsense that has been rebutted ad nauseam here for years. Not even worth a reply.

I think ALPA needs to decide what roll they want to play. They cannot be all things to all pilots. Which is what they try to do for the purpose of collecting dues.

No words better sum up ALPA.

The landscape has changed and it is impossible to have a single organization represent both mainline and regionals.

This 9E situation is a perfect example.

The TA will effect all regional pilots, another classic ALPA failure.

The landscape has changed and it is impossible to have a single organization represent both mainline and regionals.

Perhaps you should thank the MEC who crafted the TA, and the pilots who voted for it too. Nice to know SKYW is salivating at hiring the furloughed pilots at first year pay. These guys will be on your seniority list and sitting in your simulator sessions.....

Of course it isn't worth a reply because you have nothing to say. He's pretty accurate.

I've been responding to posts just like his for a decade. Long before you ever touched the controls of an airplane.

I've been responding to posts just like his for a decade. Long before you ever touched the controls of an airplane.

I first touched the controls in 2001, which is right about when you were working on your licenses/Gulfstream. You still forget we are very close in age and we both started flying as teenagers. But nice try to deflect and use age as a tool. But that usually only works when the other guy is much much older.

This is what I've been saying all along. I view it as a conflict of interest. One's good harms the other, and vice versa. Of course, the ALPA chest thumpers will tell you otherwise.

Latest resources

Back