• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sypmathy To Colgan Air Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From those of us at Pinnacle, we send our deepest regrets for your loss. Not only is it Colgan's loss, but all of us have lost a brother today.

We can rest knowing that these two souls are amongst the angels now.

Our crew heard the news in Pit shortly after it happened. I am sure I speak for the rest of us at PDT when I express my sympathy to Colgan and the families of the crew.

Deepest sympathies for the family at Colgan from myself and no doubt all of us at Mesaba.

My prayers and thoughts will be with all who knew our lost brothers, but especially for their families.

God speed.

CWASaab

in memory of scott and steve

to the chatauqua pilot who came to my aircraft in boston before pushback to express his sympathy within hours of the accident, I want to say thanks and i'm greatly moved by your concern.

it says alot about the nature of us all and the bonds which exist despite the colors on aircraft tails.

On behalf of the Pilots at Boston-Maine Airways, our thoughts and prayers go out to all of the Colgan Air Family and especially the families of of the lost crew. GOD BLESS!

Angry NH Pilot

On behalf of all of us at Comair, we are truly sorry for this unfortunate accident. The pilots, their families, and the entire Colgan family will be in our prayers. As a former 1900 guy this really hits home...again. God Bless...

Deepest sympathies and condolences from your HYA neighbors here at Cape Air. None of us can believe it. The pilots, their families, and the Colgan Air family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back