Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
deepest sympathy.......

Guys,

I usually just read these forums and all of the interesting posts that they contain........ but when something happens like what happened this afternoon off the coast of Hyannis, I just gotta speak up and send forth my support and deepest sympathy.

Our thoughts are with the families and co-workers of these fellow crewmembers.

God Speed.

BlueBusDriver

As an ex-Colganite, I would like to express my deepest sympathies to the Colgan family and crewmembers for the loss of two fellow pilots. It is as if I lost a member of my own family.

God bless.

I would also like to add our deepest sympathy's to the pilot's families and the Colgon family. Today, we greive as one.

Sincerely

PSA MEC

"To fly west, my friend, is a flight we all must take for a final check."- Author unknown
Tonight we shall drink a toast to our comrades and live the day like our last, for one day, we surely will be right. God bless them and their loved ones.

Whas Like us: dam few an their all died

To all pilots out there, Steve and Scott died today and for that I am both sad and afraid. I know both of them and flew about 300 hours this year with Steve.
I may be chastised for mentioning names but I dont care, they were my friends. We may be small but both were pro's and both were close to me. I will return to work on Saturday and the higher powers will take my sorry ass and with any luck keep me safe, all you Colgan guys out there think of Scotts girlfriend and Steve's wife and daughter and say an extra prayer.
To all, please be safe, please keep the greasy side down. Good luck and God bless.
Thanx, Mung.

I would like to also extend the sympathies of the Trans States pilot group. I was flying from Boston along the coast today and heard the ELT. I am going to drink a toast to these pilots, their loved ones, and the Colgan pilot group.

GodSpeed

My families thoughts and prayers are with you. I happen to live very close to FO. If there is anything I can do let me know. PM.

Latest resources

Back