• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sypmathy To Colgan Air Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From all of us at the MAG, my deepest sympathy's to the families, friends and coworkers of both pilots. May the winds be calmer and the sky bluer above.:rolleyes: -Bean

On behalf of Gulfstream International Airlines/Continental Connection's pilots my deepest sorrow and condolences to your fallen brothers.

This hits a little closer to home when I hear of a 1900 crew lost.

May they rest in peace.

Last edited:
On behalf of Atlantic Southease Airline pilots, our condolences to the families of these pilots.

Rest in peace, guys - blue skies, always.

On behalf of the Pinnacle Pilots here in MSP, our prayers are with the pilots, friends, families and co-workers at colgan tonight. Its a terrible thing when this happens, but its great to see the industry come together to help and support those in pain. They will truly be missed.

BTS

Sympathy

Ex-Colgan employee (2/03)

Even though I am gone I keep my fellow crewmembers close to my heart. I would like to express my sympathy to the families of the crew and the rest of the Colgan family who will miss both of them greatly.

I understand a trust fund has already been established for Steves daughter. I will post info when I find out. I am deeply saddened by the loss of our friends. Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers.

Im sure i speak for all ACA pilots when i say we extend our deepest sympathies to the families and Colgan Air. God Speed and God Bless Scott and Steve! I'll be toasting one tonight for ya......

Latest resources

Back