• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA wants all FAPA Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No way a Frontier Captain should lose his seat.

The reason SW wants Frontier is because Frontier has been kicking their ass in Denver.

What makes SW pilots so arrogant?

The deal won't get done without a fair seniority agreement.

Safety alone dictates that you keep experienced Captains in the left seat and prevent a windfall for SW first officers.

Why not just follow the law rather than always trying to find a legal loophole?

Maybe the Frontier pilots can be made training Captains in order to show the SW guys how to fly automated aircraft more efficiently and more safely.

Mr Kwick, no where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

BTW, if your feelings are indicative of the rest of FAPA, enjoy RAH.

Hey Republic guys and gals.....where did the Midwest pilots end up on your seniority list? Are they still working?

This is what i am confused about. Can someone, anyone please tell me how or why Republic would not be doing the same think to F9. Midwest was by far my favorite airline to fly for years and had an awesome group of pilots.

Wonder how many Frontier pilots are former Morris pilots who didn't want to go to SWA when SWA bought Morris. The seniorty difference of having gone then versus being forced to now might be huge. Life has some twists and turns sometimes.

Wonder how many Frontier pilots are former Morris pilots who didn't want to go to SWA when SWA bought Morris. The seniorty difference of having gone then versus being forced to now might be huge. Life has some twists and turns sometimes.

Only one that I know of and he is No. one at F9.He is over 60 so I am sure if he does not stay as a Captain in DEN he will retire. JMO

Last edited:
How's that 10 bucks you spent on a new screen name working out for you sheardshaft?

What in the world does what he's saying have to do with me?

I don't have much to add on the Frontier acquisition, I suspect the outcome won't be pretty for anyone.

I also suspect we've given up our retro, but I don't have any evidence, other than the fact that SWAPA has stated that almost everything has been agreed to except for compensation.

Since we gave up $400 million in additional compensation by voting down the TA, I'll lay odds that our new compensation package will be about $287 million, with the company using $113 million from our paychecks to pay for Frontier, "Sorry guys, it's already spent. Enjoy the new airline. You sure helped!"

What in the world does what he's saying have to do with me?

I don't have much to add on the Frontier acquisition, I suspect the outcome won't be pretty for anyone.

I also suspect we've given up our retro, but I don't have any evidence, other than the fact that SWAPA has stated that almost everything has been agreed to except for compensation.

Since we gave up $400 million in additional compensation by voting down the TA, I'll lay odds that our new compensation package will be about $287 million, with the company using $113 million from our paychecks to pay for Frontier, "Sorry guys, it's already spent. Enjoy the new airline. You sure helped!"

For some reason he thinks you and I are the same person. He accused me of being an angry SWA pilot. However, everything I said on this site is pro SWA. Oh well.

Only one that I know of and he is No. one at F9.He is over 60 so I am sure if he does not stay as a Captain in DEN he will retire. JMO

OK, everyone turn down your eyes, I'm about to do math in public.............His DOB is '52 so that means he'll be 60 in '12(don't carry those gozintas when you're sipherin).........so according to the guys who knew him at Morris, maybe he will comb his hair for once when he interviews!

Dick

Southwest is by far one of my favorite airlines to travel with...The aircraft could use more luxury but the airline itself is tops. With that being said Southwest is about profits. No acquisition southwest has ever made has turned out beneficial for the airline being aquired. Why is there a belief that this will change?
How many southwest people entered their opinions in the NW/DAL and AWA/U.S. Airways intergration about what is fair...and these same people are now saying a staple is fair. And yet they say a staple of midwest onto republic would not be fair. Is this a case of i want my cake and eat it to.....I just want to recap what i'm saying in order to clarify it for some on this board.
People on here believe it is fair for WN to staple F9.
But those same people are saying it is not fair for RP to staple YX.
And hypothetically if RP wins the auction for F9 will the same WN people that believe the stable is fair still believe a staple of F9 onto RP to be fair?
Both of these are purchases not mergers. Is this a case of what is good for the goose is not good for the gander.

EN MORT MAIN

Latest resources

Back