• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA might like SWA proposal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Been around the block a long time. Trust me on this one, you can take that leap with a great deal of confidence. There is no place like it and you will soon understand what I speak. I can assure you that you this is the best stroke of luck you have ever encountered no matter what the final "details".

Hang on and enjoy the ride.

Seems like a couple people at atnALPA do not agree with the direction of the MC and leaked bits of information to try and derail the talks. When that did not work they actually stopped the MC from going to DALLAS. All the talk about trusting the MC and recalling those who were medelling in the MC and now this. It all seems very unprofessional to me. Now we can't stop talking about an agreement that is not finished and may never be finished if some get there way. I can only shake my head.

That's very sad. The actions of PCL are well documented in trying to derail the talks before they got started. I sure hope this doesn't turn out like other negotiations where a small vocal group ruins a fantastic future for the rest of the group. Going to be interesting.

Guys,

I know we are all starved for information but SWAPA, SWA Management, and ATN MC agreed to keep a lid on things until both the SWAPA BOD and ATN MEC vote to determine whether the deal is fair enough to let the pilots vote on it. No one on here has even half the facts. Let's be patient and let the details come out before rushing to judgement. In the meanwhile, contact your rep and let them know your opinion on whether you want a vote.

Don't worry about PCL128. He already took a bullet for wasting the MC's time.

I can not begin to tell the damage he has done. He is obsessed with Alpa. Will be ironic when he realizes how Alpo is just using him before they toss him to the curb, with all there empty promises to him.

Been around the block a long time. Trust me on this one, you can take that leap with a great deal of confidence. There is no place like it and you will soon understand what I speak. I can assure you that you this is the best stroke of luck you have ever encountered no matter what the final "details".

I can't wait for the FUTURE!

Thanks for the encouragement, I'm sure it'll be fine, uncertainty gets to us all sometimes. :)

Guys,

I know we are all starved for information but SWAPA, SWA Management, and ATN MC agreed to keep a lid on things until both the SWAPA BOD and ATN MEC vote to determine whether the deal is fair enough to let the pilots vote on it. No one on here has even half the facts. Let's be patient and let the details come out before rushing to judgement. In the meanwhile, contact your rep and let them know your opinion on whether you want a vote.
Sorry Max, I'll go back to lurking... ;)

That's very sad. The actions of PCL are well documented in trying to derail the talks before they got started. I sure hope this doesn't turn out like other negotiations where a small vocal group ruins a fantastic future for the rest of the group. Going to be interesting.

It is not PCL anymore. Sounds like it is the group that had PCL recalled. That is the ironic thing. They kicked out PCL for meddling in the process yet are neck deep in it. Now the Union seems split. They have started to back peddle a bit but the way things turned out are a mess. I don't know if our MC has even made it back to Dallas to resume negotiating. No real information is making it to our group.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back