HOU 7/08 95.3
LAS 2/11 99.8
MCO 1/11 98.5
MDW 3/11 99.5
OAK 3/11 100
PHX 2/11 99.4

Hope that helps

Ghetto

This deal sounds like a slam dunk for the Airtran pilots. Congratulations to everyone over there for such a great opportunity.

The Swapa site is oddly quiet. Only 1 or 2 threads with zero specifics. I think that's another reason why some on this board are stating where the leaks are coming from.

On another note I wanted to thank you and Lear for your professionalism and continued commitment to the process.

E

It's quiet because it's supposed to be quiet. What's odd about that?
So far, all this board has provided is inaccurate rumors and negative innuendo likely from whisper campaigns, all courtesy of alpa and aai folk.

Before we all start the hand shaking and backslapping, I suggest we wait for the real deal to be announced.

It's quiet because it's supposed to be quiet. What's odd about that?
So far, all this board has provided is inaccurate rumors and negative innuendo likely from whisper campaigns, all courtesy of alpa and aai folk.

Before we all start the hand shaking and backslapping, I suggest we wait for the real deal to be announced.

Many of us are doing that.

Lear 70: Can you explain how the ATL fence works? Obviously not all AT pilots are based in ATL, nor would ATL support all AT pilots (in terms of size). Will the fence protect all AirTran pilots? Will it involve only the 717, not the 737? What happens to AT based in MKE, MCO etc. on the 737? Thanks.

Latest resources

Back