• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA might like SWA proposal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Angels don't start conflicts because they're bored waiting on the full language.
Cmon man, be good- and if not, be smart

Actually, I agree! The intent was asking more of the psychology behind the change of attitude more than anything. It was not meant to be malicious. The last thing we need is to start fighting each other. We've only recently started showing some civility!

Gup

Soo, you're sayin we should "Stay classy"?

Tankerhead,
My statement was no reflection of the AT pilot group, and I apologize if that is how it was taken. As a matter of fact, it is refreshing to see the posts (from both sides) on these threads moderating. And yes, we should all stay classy, and leaking info prior to the SWA and AT board's reviewing and then releasing the facts, in my opinion, falls short. It is just that simple.

Any idea why these leaks are happening?

I agree. Old scores are trying to be settled now too, if it wasn't for my career that they are trying to mess with, I might find it entertaining!
Exactly.

My first thought: hold on, let me go get some more popcorn.

My second thought: this is not the time for "union shenanigans".

It goes back a ways and is kind of a long story.

You can't make this sh*t up... one of our guys on the internal forum this evening said that what happens inside our union, ALPA or NPA, is better than any Lifetime Drama or Soap Opera.

He's right. Frakking ridiculous is what it is...

Hold on a better UNION is on the way!!

What? You've been one of the biggest "Give me relative or see you in court" guys on here.

Why, now, are you playing nice, being patient and curious about life on the bottom without throwing a fit?

Gup

Was that directed at me ?

If so go and find me a post that had anything to do with relative. The closest I came to discussing the issue was a comment that a 40 % loss of seniority is a long way from Relative. Good luck

Go pluck yourself Guppy. Arrogant tool.

Is that better ?

Last edited:
Dicko, can you get another picture of your avatar with those shorts a little lower? I want to check out the handcuffs.

Latest resources

Back