SWAPA might like SWA proposal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think he's referring to what might be hidden below what's pictured... :D

Gotta love skanky girls. Wouldn't want to marry them, but they sure make a fun ride! ;)

I think he's referring to what might be hidden below what's pictured... :D

Gotta love skanky girls. Wouldn't want to marry them, but they sure make a fun ride! ;)

No. I think Bake made an honest mistake. He used the quick glance over the magnify technique.

A rooky mistake for an obvious veteran. I'll allow it though due to the late hour.

On your second point; agreed, however the ink does not define a "skank".

:D

Don't get me wrong, I like ink.

One has to admit, however, when a girl has a gun pointed down into her crotch, brass knuckles to the side, and a yakuza gang inscription in Japanese above it, well... I think I'll just leave it at that. ;)

I like trying to get that gun to giggle!

Don't get me wrong, I like ink.

One has to admit, however, when a girl has a gun pointed down into her crotch, brass knuckles to the side, and a yakuza gang inscription in Japanese above it, well... I think I'll just leave it at that. ;)

Me thinks you have a good point. Although, can we really ignore the inner beauty ? :eek:

After putting Bakes "handcuff" post to my team of advisors and experts. It's been decided that your interpretation was in fact correct. He has been awarded an '8.5' for wit and applicability to subject matter.

Latest resources

Back