• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA Info packet FEDEXed to all AirTran Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd be careful with that...Gary Kelly might be embarrassed by your actions. Ask Kharma what this means, he can enlighten you.

I'm sure a posting on flightinfo can really tank a $1.4M deal.

Face it SWAPA, this was a bad idea and will not have the desired outcome.

My MC speaks for me.

You guys need to relax. If you want, you can quit and not reap the benefits of any of this.

AAI relax it's all good, just remember you were bought. I sure wouldn't cop an attitude now, but hey do whatever you think will help!

Great response wonder why no one said that to the frontier pilots when Republic bought them. Not thread hijacking just pointing out hypocrisy of the airline world.

En Mort Main

Nope, it's your girl. You should recognize her. It's the same face she makes when she looks at you manhood.

She is the wrong color... sorry. Not my girl.

Hahaha, trannies now comparing Southwest Airlines to Frank Lorenzo! This is getting good. Sad as heck watching the trannies implode though.

Begging for a staple one minute and the next comparing Southwest to Lorenzo. Classic!

I read it, puked all over it, then set it on fire and urinated on it.

Nice try. My MC speaks for me.

Weird, that's what I did to my "OneLuv" laynard.

I kid. I kid. It's Friday night y'all. Go out and drink a nice rum and coke. Life is too short. Cheers.

Southwest Airlines sounds like a wonderful place and I'm looking forward to working for such a great company. I understand that SWAPA is trying to protect its members interests, however, they have left me scratching my head at times questioning their tactics and motives.

Well, I'm scratching my head at some of the attitudes displayed here on FI from the AAI guys. You are in for a huge career boost, and you guys act as if you've been kicked in the jimmies.

Also, I was still in grade school when Eastern went on strike.

OK, so ignorance is your excuse. For the record, there are NO similarities between SW and Frank Lorenzo.

Latest resources

Back