• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA Info packet FEDEXed to all AirTran Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Look...are you guys battered women where every man is out to beat the crap out of you? Even the ones bringing flowers and gifts? I can understand the shift in paradigm is great but a little faith that everyone isn't out to hose you.

SWAPA apparently does things differently and so does Southwest. So what? I would give my left nut (useless anyway) to have what SWA FOs make, even as a Captain at JB. Furloughed from DAL and enjoying (some drama lately though) JB. I have to tell you after getting screwed at the seniority thing...money is the ONLY thing that puts food on the table, pays for vacations, pays the mortgage and keeps the Mrs. off my arse. It also enables me to enjoy my life because of the options I have. If you have 5 weeks of vacation a year, work only every other Tuesday and no holidays, but make $50K; what has that done for you? It has made you a jackass and the biggest underachiever I know. We work for MONEY. QOL is great and at SWA you'll have it better than anyone else in the industry my friends. Being Captain is great, but not for substantially less dough, bro.

My friends at both carriers are pretty reasonable cats. I hope most of the two groups are much different than what is exhibited here. Dial the d0uche-ness down a bit.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Wow, you get a letter from your future management team and you compare them to Lorenzo?

Very nice.

Do you really think that the email response from the AAI pilots wasn't immediate? The BOD/reps are pretty well connected 24/7.

Nice try, FedEx label states "REF: SWAPA AIR TRAN LETTER"

Your MC may speak for you, but I'm hearing that quite a few of your pilots have sent positive feedback to SWAPA. !

I call BS.

This was not at all well received. I have a fairly diverse sampling of friends and nobody (junior, senior, Ca, Fo) saw this for anything other than what it is. Pure propaganda and an attempt to lower our collective expectations. Looks like it backfired.

AAI relax it's all good, just remember you were bought. I sure wouldn't cop an attitude now, but hey do whatever you think will help!

I'd be careful with that...Gary Kelly might be embarrassed by your actions. Ask Kharma what this means, he can enlighten you.

No, I am simply following the Southwest Employee's Golden Rule, treat others as you want to be treated.

Is that you crying in your avtar?

Nope, it's your girl. You should recognize her. It's the same face she makes when she looks at your manhood.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back