• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA Info packet FEDEXed to all AirTran Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I called my domicile rep this evening out of curiosity. I wanted to hear it from the horses mouth and he told me that the positive response for the AirTran pilots today has been overwhelming. He said they have been getting thank you emails all day long. I guess that speaks louder than the few guys here on Flight Info.

It seems the majority just want to get this done and get over to Southwest and be done with AirTran and ALPA for good.

That's great news.

Gt,

Sincerely sorry you had to live through the nightmare of a devious and disingenuous management team. It sucks bad. I know. Those days are over.........forever. The NC's will do their work. We'll all educate ourselves. We'll vote. And we'll move ahead. Deep breathes.

Last edited:
Frank Lorenzo tried the same tactic of direct negotiations with the Continental pilots, sometimes calling them personally; often pilots who had vulnerabilities like a family member with a serious illness. Sorry, but my Merger Committee speaks for me, but in the meantime, you stay classy, SWAPA!

Frank Lorenzo tried the same tactic of direct negotiations with the Continental pilots, sometimes calling them personally; often pilots who had vulnerabilities like a family member with a serious illness. Sorry, but my Merger Committee speaks for me, but in the meantime, you stay classy, SWAPA!

Now we're being compared to good ole Frank..... You should just quit now. You'll be much happier. We will be too.

Sorry, but my Merger Committee speaks for me, but in the meantime, you stay classy, SWAPA!

Your MC may speak for you, but I'm hearing that quite a few of your pilots have sent positive feedback to SWAPA. Its seems they have decided to speak for themselves.

BTW, classy is how we roll!

Latest resources

Back