• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA does not lose anything for the AAI raise

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stop calling us Tranny's. Never been to the doctor for a sex change.

JT,

Would you please do a search of all my post and quote ONE time I ever called AT pilots Trannys. I don't use insults to make a point. A simple apology would be nice for calling me an arrogant fu(k. Enjoy your day.

JT,

Would you please do a search of all my post and quote ONE time I ever called AT pilots Trannys. I don't use insults to make a point. A simple apology would be nice for calling me an arrogant fu(k. Enjoy your day.

Sorry.

Last edited:
You fail to acknowledge that your pilot group is MUCH younger due to lower hiring standards.

Now can you say I am just as good a person as you even though I do not work for Southwest (yet), and AAI requirements are different?

The word "different" would have been better because the average requirements are about the same. Awe what is the use.

Last edited:
I'm sorry if you misconstrued my statement earlier as an insult. I started flying RJs at a very young age not because I sucked, but because I couldn't get hired at SWA yet. Once I acquired my PIC time I was able to move on as an older guy. I will be even older when I move to the left seat. I was just trying to point out the age of the group vs ours and why that may have occurred. Simple supply and demand. I apologize if it came across the wrong way. I have nothing against you or any other fellow pilots. I just wanted to point out the zero-sum game and what that would lead to in sec 6 bargaining next year and my thoughts on your MEC and their tactics. I do not think I am better than you.

You make hollow arguments about bringing jets and growth, yet fail to acknowledge the contract, routes, bases, stability, and management relations (something you should REALLY appreciate) we bring to the table.

I never failed to acknowledge these things. You guys do it enough for me. So fine I acknowledge these things.

We all do at AAI. And I think we add to it.

I'm sorry if you misconstrued my statement earlier as an insult. I started flying RJs at a very young age not because I sucked, but because I couldn't get hired at SWA yet. Once I acquired my PIC time I was able to move on as an older guy. I will be even older when I move to the left seat. I was just trying to point out the age of the group vs ours and why that may have occurred. Simple supply and demand. I apologize if it came across the wrong way. I have nothing against you or any other fellow pilots. I just wanted to point out the zero-sum game and what that would lead to in sec 6 bargaining next year and my thoughts on your MEC and their tactics. I do not think I am better than you.

There is a very good possibility I am older than you and will never see the left seat.

Just like I will never tell you what is a yes vote for me on this you wont get my age out of me ;)

Latest resources

Back