SWAPA does not lose anything for the AAI raise

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gup,

Man up cause your getting a chest bump .............and grunt.

Boooooyaaaaaaa

Last edited:
You fail to acknowledge that your pilot group is MUCH younger due to lower hiring standards.
And the arrogance never stops.

Lower hiring standards?? Bawhahahahaha!!

Did you have to take a sim check ride when you interviewed at SWA? I did at AAI.
Did you have to pay for your job with a type rating that you were required to buy as a condition of getting that job? I didn't.

Did you have to take a sim check ride when you interviewed at SWA? I did at AAI.
Did you have to pay for your job with a type rating that you were required to buy as a condition of getting that job? I didn't.

Chill man!! Here, have some ice cream.

Since when are you a "casual observer" in this? You've got more posts in AAI/SWA related threads than all the SWA and AAI guys combined!

Casual in that I don't work for either airline, therefore, I only espouse what is fair.

I call the airtran pilots trannies. You is what You is.

So you're proud that you're racist, sexist, homophobe.

Yeah, it is amazing that a bunch of PFT gear jerkers are now the "King of the World," isn't it?

Why even bother with these clowns from tranny? Save yourself the trouble and let the process work. They aren't worth it!

Do you want to work for Southwest? You don't sound like it.

Besides your ***king sim was a joke AST300 B******T sim. I flew it, it was a JOKE. The Tranny interview was a good old boy interview.... they asked me what kind of beer I would order on an overnight, no *hit!!

Careful, your close to blowing it. Keep yapping.

Did I make a he'll of a lot more money for getting that type. Care to compare?

Why even bother with these clowns from tranny? Save yourself the trouble and let the process work. They aren't worth it!

Keep that quote in mind while you're eating canyon blue crow.

Did I make a he'll of a lot more money for getting that type. Care to compare?

Is that how you justify PFT? PFT is a cancer on the industry and SWA is one of the prime practitioners.

You need to learn the definition for PFT. Who said I paid for it anyway moron? Also to stupid to have the ability to use basic math skills to figure out spending $8000 to get paid a he'll of a lot more over a career. Heck first year. But that has been discussed enough I would say. What crow is that to let the process work. I am not concerned one bit.

Last edited:
You need to learn the definition for PFT.

Lets see...you bought a type rating for $8K to get an interview. Because you did, SWA doesn't have to employ APDs...just company check airmen.

THAT'S PAY FOR TRAINING.

YOU PAID FOR TRAINING THE COMPANY SHOULD HAVE PROVIDED FOR YOU.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Latest resources

Back