• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA Comments about 717

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Today we flew a family that was going to Disney World with their niece instead of their daughter because she died recently. Really puts things in perspective.

Today we flew a family that was going to Disney World with their niece instead of their daughter because she died recently. Really puts things in perspective.

If my daughter were to die, I'm not sure I could go back to Disney. Not for a long time anyway. That's courage.

"Hey, remember that time when I had more years of service than all your 07 and 08 hires, and I got stapled to the bottom? Then my airplane (which I bid for seniority and QOL) was 'sub-leased' to our closest competitor, ensuring my commute across the entire country in order to hold a line for the last few years? Remember that? Haha! That sh*t was funny, huh?"

Was that therapeutic for you? Are you all better now? You gonna quit hitting the wife and tapping the dog? IT IS DONE!

I met a man last night that had been pulled from the "field" in Iraq. He was told to surrender his arms and ammo,put in a jeep and driven away. He is a 15 year MARINE and thought he did something wrong. They took him in to tell him that his ten yr old little girl was run over by a school bus in Chicago. Bitch about aquistions,mergers,etc,all you want. Life is bigger than YOU.

You guys have some sort of dead child fascination or something? Just shows how tired this thread has become. One side saying they were raped and they other saying stop complaining unless your kid dies.

Overpaying for his misadventure?

750 mil in cash, the rest in stock certificates? Airtran had 500 mil in the bank, so , in reality he paid about 250 mil. For that, he got all the gates, slots, aircraft, parts etc in LGA, DCA, ATL, MKE. If he's half the business man all the experts here at FI claim he is, I'm sure he chiseled Boeing outta something by turning that money-losing 717 over to big D.
He sure did. SWA will pay Delta $150,000 a month, per aircraft to take them off their hands.That is $13.2 mil a month, over $158 Million a year for many years. Looks like the Delta ValuJet deal has come full circle. R.A. has got to be foaming at the mouth to get the MD-95's (B-717) for basically $0.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back