• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA Comments about 717

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How meany rape victims look back and have a chuckle and beer with their rapist?

Okay, I stand corrected. A few (probably on both sides), and it seems you two guys, will spend the rest of their lives bitter and ugly. Hopefully you'll have a nice life otherwise.

I suspect the rest of us can move on, knowing that neither side asked for this, and we did our best to make it work out. Good luck to you, though!

Bubba

Being a SWA ATL commuter, I must say that 90% of the AT guys and girls have a great attitude and are going to have a great time over here. The other 10% really need to get over it because we already have our 10% and being a 10%er is not good for anyone! No one thinks this was optimal but its time to move on. This will be a good thing if we make it so!

"Hey, remember that time when I had more years of service than all your 07 and 08 hires, and I got stapled to the bottom? Then my airplane (which I bid for seniority and QOL) was 'sub-leased' to our closest competitor, ensuring my commute across the entire country in order to hold a line for the last few years? Remember that? Haha! That sh*t was funny, huh?"

Really??? Don't start. I guess there's always one.....or two.

We have to remember that none of us asked for this. Time to move on. I think I am done here.

Really??? Don't start. I guess there's always one.....or two.

We have to remember that none of us asked for this. Time to move on. I think I am done here.

I thought it was kind of humorous. Then again, I have a twisted sense of humor.

You're right though, none of us asked for this...not in it's current form of ridiculousness anyway.

"Hey, remember that time when I had more years of service than all your 07 and 08 hires, and I got stapled to the bottom? Then my airplane (which I bid for seniority and QOL) was 'sub-leased' to our closest competitor, ensuring my commute across the entire country in order to hold a line for the last few years? Remember that? Haha! That sh*t was funny, huh?"

You mean the airline that sez.... it won't furlough your a$$ and your job is SAFE. Why don't you apply to Delta?

Latest resources

Back