• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA Comments about 717

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Remember they threatened us also. We need to get on the same side.

The difference is that when you were threatened, you gained 850 of our CA seats and an overall bump in seniority. Boo Hoo.

Redflyer,

The SW management rep that attended the roadshow leading up to the vote told us the 717 will be operated at least until 2017 when the leases start expiring. Many of us based our decision on these comments. We were coerced and lied to, repeatedly. Culture my ass.

Redflyer,

The SW management rep that attended the roadshow leading up to the vote told us the 717 will be operated at least until 2017 when the leases start expiring. Many of us based our decision on these comments. We were coerced and lied to, repeatedly. Culture my ass.

I feel for you. Now move on and stop whining. Every day it is something new for you guys to complain about. It will never stop and that is why you guys will never be happy. Maybe the best thing for you is to look for another job.

Typical SW ******************************bag reply.

You expect me to "move on" when I haven't even begun to feel the effect of my reduced seniority. Yeah, typical.

You expect me to "move on" when I haven't even begun to feel the effect of my reduced seniority. Yeah, typical.
Yes. There is nothing you can do about it now. It is over. What part of over don't you understand. Accept it because that is the way life is. There are some things you cannot change and this is one of them. Both sides voted and that is it. Do you really think by continuing to whine something will change. In 2015 everything will be the same as it is now. Your seniority will not get any better by whining. Lets face it, people really don't care about you, all they care is about themselves. Yes, they tell you they care but really they only care about themselves. That is Life.

Lets face it, people really don't care about you, all they care is about themselves. Yes, they tell you they care but really they only care about themselves. That is Life.

This pretty much sums up AT's perception of the Golden Rule espoused by WN and SWAPA. Thanks for the insiders view on this Cometman.

SWA is run by GK and MVD (two accountants). I have been told at $80.00/bbl the 717 made sense on certain SWA/AAI smaller markets...at $100/bbl it didn't make money...

Latest resources

Back