• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA/ATN process agreement update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hopefully, with your support and hard work it will be less than 18 months.

It's up to you and your lawyers. Hopefully we can get it done quickly and hire about 1700 new pilots in the next three years. I think we'd all be happy with that right?

We will overcome
We will overcome
We will overcome
We will overcome
We will overcome
We will overcome

It's up to you and your lawyers. Hopefully we can get it done quickly and hire about 1700 new pilots in the next three years. I think we'd all be happy with that right?

We will overcome
We will overcome
We will overcome
We will overcome
We will overcome
We will overcome

Well, I'm never one to try and crush a man's dreams, so keep dreaming!

The MUTUAL agreement was subject to review by BOTH parties. We just wanted to sleep on it and have another set of lawyers look at it. They found what SWAPA didn't want us to find and all of a sudden (once again) ALPA is the bad guy. Rather than face the membership and say we got caught, SWAPA goes on the offensive and accuses ALPA of dragging their feet and being difficult. Again, CLASSY!!!!!!

It was language that YOU GUYS put in there....and yet, SWAPA didn't want you to find it?????? SWAPA got caught doing what???? It was....language....you...put .....there.

WTH?

It was language that YOU GUYS put in there....and yet, SWAPA didn't want you to find it?????? SWAPA got caught doing what???? It was....language....you...put .....there.

WTH?

Yes, I'm sure the whole document was written by ALPA with no.....input....from....SWAPA.

Yes, I'm sure the whole document was written by ALPA with no.....input....from....SWAPA.

Geez Kharma, we were specifically told that the exact languange in question was the language that your guys put in there. One small part, not the whole document. So I'll say it again: the part that your lawyers have a problem with is the...part...that...you...put...in...there.

SWAPA is NOT deserving of this statement:

They found what SWAPA didn't want us to find and all of a sudden (once again) ALPA is the bad guy. Rather than face the membership and say we got caught, SWAPA goes on the offensive and accuses ALPA of dragging their feet and being difficult. Again, CLASSY!!!!!!

And you know it.

You say that in jest but I hear we don't even need a process agreement. Maybe Swapa did let you write it all because they don't really care whats in it within reason. :)

Your lawyers couldn't even write your own language right. I'm curious if your attorneys billed you for the language they insisted on in December and then billed you again when they insisted their own language couldn't stay. This is like watching a train wreck only more sad. Good luck guys, you are going to need it.

Latest resources

Back