• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA WATRS routes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We started running APUs now because ground ops doesn't think it's important to run gate services...so they caved and now we just run the apu...
You might want to read what it says to do then. That is not the case. You must be one of the guys that still leaves the APU running with all the services up and running. After a few weeks of ops having no idea what the plan was...it seems to be working much better now.

I'm happy that we are profitable and successful...I truly am! But, so is every other airline out there. We have accountants running every airline out there. But, this is not the same southwest that we all signed up for. We are all just numbers now. Look at our operation and how it's ran. It's all about numbers. We don't have enough ground staff. We started running APUs now because ground ops doesn't think it's important to run gate services...so they caved and now we just run the apu...I've been doing that for 2 years now. I hope it's just a bump in the road...but look at the way we are now...kind of scary

:bawling:

Been hearing the same rumor over and over...Feds pulled their CATII navigation due to insufficient engine monitoring data.

You might want to read what it says to do then. That is not the case. You must be one of the guys that still leaves the APU running with all the services up and running. After a few weeks of ops having no idea what the plan was...it seems to be working much better now.

I know the procedure...I did 4 legs yesterday. The only place they hooked the ground air up was FNT (a contract station) my last trip on 3 days it was hooked up exactly twice. So should I write it up??? Lol.....so your point is?

So when we get to PR via WATRS routes, we can't shoot approaches below 100 feet DA?

That's right. Because the lowest published mins at TJSJ are CATI.

Oh BTW, you lost your CLASS II navigation authority.:laugh: Or so I heard.

Latest resources

Back