• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA. "warriors"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, hats off to the SW guys and gals. They're making bank. Instead of drowning in irritation, figure out a way to get to that. I'll think they'll take a paycut soon along with productivity changes, but they'll still make more than any of us.

Hey, hats off to the SW guys and gals. They're making bank. Instead of drowning in irritation, figure out a way to get to that. I'll think they'll take a paycut soon along with productivity changes, but they'll still make more than any of us.

Curious as to why you think we will take a pay cut AND get productivity changes. Do you know something about SWA's productivity that I don't?

Back to the original question: I've never heard any pilot called a "Warrior". I have, however, on occasion heard our pilots referred to as "Kernal"..Does that help?

Back to the original question: I've never heard any pilot called a "Warrior". I have, however, on occasion heard our pilots referred to as "Kernal"..Does that help?

Elsewhere on here there was a memo posted from your CEO that used the term. It struck me as very odd.

Had a Delta guy on the jumpseat who said they were using our pay as an aiming point. I feel certain that I speak for our entire pilot group when I say I really hope you all are successful in attaining that. Unfortunately the AA bankruptcy doesn't help, and will not help us in our section 6. I don't believe Gary will be asking for pay cuts; he stated that in the letter. I'm all ears for ideas on becoming more productive.

Why do the Delta pilots have such a hard on for SWA ?

...Because you guys are going to hit their bottom line hard in Atlanta... I hope the hell you guys get more $ in the next contract...it's good for everyone!!

Latest resources

Back