SWA...Too Prepared???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MRY,
Please contain your rage & know that many airline pilots have made mistakes in the past. May you never do what they have done... Until then, serve (work at) your company like anyone will do theirs... Until then, never look down on a fellow pilot...

MRY,
Please contain your rage & know that many airline pilots have made mistakes in the past. May you never do what they have done... Until then, serve (work at) your company like anyone will do theirs... Until then, never look down on a fellow pilot...

Please read your fellow aviators post by the name of Bosley and then think about what you just wrote.

MRYFLYER;1169929 Or those two fools in BUR or the other two fools in MDW. I have a feeling they probably wished they were on another planet after leaving the jet outside the airport boundary. [/quote said:
I dont care who you work for, you got to admit that was a funny come back.

I'm sorry you didn't get hired by Southwest, but you know that you can reapply after 1 year. Fortunately the system works, that way we don't have idiots like you manning the cockpits!

Sorry to disappoint you bosley, but I have been at UAL for a very long time. In fact when I came to UAL, SWA was but just another of the two bit airlines flying 737's. Ironically some things never change.

The snow white image you paint of SWA appears to be in direct contrast with the evidence on your own website. You like to call UAL some very nasty names yet when one looks at your carrier we see that your hiring practices may actually be very similar. The only difference is you make all your people pay for their training. Which I suppose is exactly what you did when you were unable to secure a job with a Legacy carrier.

Anyway glad to see you have the hair club thing going and hope that helps with the future. www.bosley.com It does explain your inordinate anger towards UAL. We are all quaffed here with genes to produce a well stocked head of hair. Perhaps SWA should have you pay for a DNA test to see if you can produce hair?

Good luck with all that.

What happened to the thread being overprepped? I believe that everyone should be prepared for an interview, however being over-prepped these days is synonomous with using "canned answers". How about being original, and using real life experiences that all of us have encountered, as opposed to a paid interview prep "answer"

L79

Latest resources

Back