• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to speed up Airtran integration.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I said, ad nauseum, that SW might pull the non-integration card. No one believed me. NO ONE. The line pilots should have voted their own destiny, not the Magnificent Seven.

I'm not following. Was there not a 4 party agreement signed laying a path to arbitration? Did you believe their threats to be true, but their word on the 4 party agreement to be false? And if you believe there was a non intergration possibility wouldnt SWA have to let every unionized group go as well? Otherwise mccaskil/bond definately apply then if they took just one group? You should have let it go to arbitration after your MEC said it was not good enough. Honestly could the list have been much worse?

I'm not following. Was there not a 4 party agreement signed laying a path to arbitration? Did you believe their threats to be true, but their word on the 4 party agreement to be false? And if you believe there was a non intergration possibility wouldnt SWA have to let every unionized group go as well? Otherwise mccaskil/bond definately apply then if they took just one group? You should have let it go to arbitration after your MEC said it was not good enough. Honestly could the list have been much worse?

Wow, where were you when we were trying to decide what to do? The way you put it all together brings everything into perspective. So simple and concise! You actually used the word "definately" spelled wrong and cite mccaskil/bond so I am sure you are a lawyer or something. Thank you.

Wow, where were you when we were trying to decide what to do? The way you put it all together brings everything into perspective. So simple and concise! You actually used the word "definately" spelled wrong and cite mccaskil/bond so I am sure you are a lawyer or something. Thank you.

Oh no! I can't spell! Dang iPhones. What. An easy way to not answer a question. If I was there or not has nothing to do with the question I asked. If I was there or if I was not I would have made the same choice. I would have said no thank you, let's go to arbitration as laid out in the 4 party agreement. Where did you go to law school Secret Squirrel? According to you if you did not go to law school your opinion also means nothing. Maybe you could answer my question then.

It never was going to B-M, that's my point. The MEC thought they could force it, but it backfired in their face. An unbelievable outcome for the line guys. Very sad.

Oh no! I can't spell! Dang iPhones. What. An easy way to not answer a question. If I was there or not has nothing to do with the question I asked. If I was there or if I was not I would have made the same choice. I would have said no thank you, let's go to arbitration as laid out in the 4 party agreement. Where did you go to law school Secret Squirrel? According to you if you did not go to law school your opinion also means nothing. Maybe you could answer my question then.

Don't even pretend to not be involved with Airtran somehow. Every one of your posts going back to 2007 is in Airtran threads. And most going back to the beginning. This is either an alternate screen name for you or/and you actually know what is going on and just here to stir up more ********************. I don't know how there is more ******************** to stir up but I guess you are going to try. So I will not even try to waste my time trying to rehash 2 years worth of debate that will not be resolved with 100 years worth of debating.

Latest resources

Back