• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa To Slow Acft Deliveries

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, its tough buying anything decent on Delta's pay, unless you want to live in ATL.
I wouldn't know, as I don't live in ATL! But you seem to have the trailer thingy figured out! How else could you have gotten hired!
I just showed up to Southwest Airlines and flashed them my check for 7500.00 and they let me in. They told me not to tell anybody about it. You know what? Southwest paid me from day 1, paid for my hotel in training....
Awsome, DL paid me from day one too, and I didn't have to flash $7500 in their faces!
Imagine how much bobbin for apples you had to do to get that money! I bet you still can't get those knee pads fixed:blush: :laugh:

see I didn't have to rent a trailer in ATL and wait until I passed my checkride like you did.
Thanks for proving how stupid you REALLY are!
ALL DL pilots are paid from day 1 and recieve benefits from day one.....You might have us confused with CAL!
I'm also glad to see that southwests hiring standards were really below minimum to get hired!

I also got my medical bennies from day 1. Can Delta do that? Nope~
Yep, but thanks for playing! Now get back to those knee pads and paying off that loan!:laugh: :laugh:

Latest resources

Back