• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA TA fails

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Their official when the voting computer says so, that was about one millisecond after the polls closing.

SWAPA is so much like this:
all_misfit_toys_welcome_here-1.jpg

Today is a proud day for me. I know the voting was VERY close which shows that we are seriously lacking unity HOWEVER -

This is a stand against outsourcing our jobs.

Gup

Just an outsider looking in, but I got a tear in my eye for you guys and gals. Good job. SWA has always been a very special place, with a management team about as good as you can get in this tough industry. Lately it seems that management is looking more like the "standard" in the industry and not like the SWA of old. Perhaps your 51% standing up will be enough to make management look again at the code sharing and external growth and reconsider.

Wish all you the best, and proud of those of you who stood up to your own union... Good luck!

Congrats SWA!!!

Just an outsider looking in, but I got a tear in my eye for you guys and gals. Good job. SWA has always been a very special place, with a management team about as good as you can get in this tough industry. Lately it seems that management is looking more like the "standard" in the industry and not like the SWA of old. Perhaps your 51% standing up will be enough to make management look again at the code sharing and external growth and reconsider.

Wish all you the best, and proud of those of you who stood up to your own union... Good luck!

All the loud lance captains raising he!! about 100 pilot's futures getting screwed.....I just wish that the voices had been this loud when 3000 first officer's futures were getting screwed by the age 65 change.

Yep, I know, Debbie downer. I obviously voted yes and think we now have a very long road ahead of us. HOPEFULLY not, though!

Latest resources

Back