SWA TA fails

Flying the Line

Total Time
50.84 % no 49.16 % yes
participation 95.9%

Last edited:

rf285

Total Time
Congrats! If you guys can vote something down, maybe we have a chance at DAL to do the same! Good show!

XR650R

Total Time
soloed
That's 95 votes that separated YES from NO. Talk about divided.

XR650R

Total Time
soloed
Still can't find the results on SWAPA website. It's pretty bogged down right now but it's not showing up on the main page (where I assume it would) Where did you find the results?

CaptainKiwi

Total Time
it was there.... but its not there now...they removed it for some reason, but I saw it too..

scoreboardII

Total Time
xxxxxx
Results have been removed from SWAPA website, cue Black helicopter....

XR650R

Total Time
soloed
I bet because it's so close they've decided to pull the results until they're official.

vv100

Total Time
8hours
"These are not the droids you are looking for."

scoreboardII

Total Time
xxxxxx
Their official when the voting computer says so, that was about one millisecond after the polls closing.

SWAPA is so much like this:

GuppyWN

Total Time
Today is a proud day for me. I know the voting was VERY close which shows that we are seriously lacking unity HOWEVER -

This is a stand against outsourcing our jobs.

Gup

AlbieF15

F15 Ret/FDX/InterviewPrep
Total Time
Just an outsider looking in, but I got a tear in my eye for you guys and gals. Good job. SWA has always been a very special place, with a management team about as good as you can get in this tough industry. Lately it seems that management is looking more like the "standard" in the industry and not like the SWA of old. Perhaps your 51% standing up will be enough to make management look again at the code sharing and external growth and reconsider.

Wish all you the best, and proud of those of you who stood up to your own union... Good luck!

lookin4better

Total Time
Glory
Congrats SWA!!!

The Victors

Total Time
9:30
Just an outsider looking in, but I got a tear in my eye for you guys and gals. Good job. SWA has always been a very special place, with a management team about as good as you can get in this tough industry. Lately it seems that management is looking more like the "standard" in the industry and not like the SWA of old. Perhaps your 51% standing up will be enough to make management look again at the code sharing and external growth and reconsider.

Wish all you the best, and proud of those of you who stood up to your own union... Good luck!
All the loud lance captains raising he!! about 100 pilot's futures getting screwed.....I just wish that the voices had been this loud when 3000 first officer's futures were getting screwed by the age 65 change.

The Victors

Total Time
9:30
Yep, I know, Debbie downer. I obviously voted yes and think we now have a very long road ahead of us. HOPEFULLY not, though!