• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA sucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What about kids? Are parents too legally responsible for them. If you were to have issues wth your manbot and seperated...(not legally...but physically, emotionally and spirtually...ok...forget I said spirtually...) he would have no rights to see the child? I don't know I am not a lawyer... but it seems that from a civil perspective.. being married is benefical to the child...

In some cases....yes. Like those stories you occassionally hear about kids ditching school and parents getting arrested for it. I mean, what kind of b.s. is that. Generally speaking though, being legally responsible for your own child vs. another adult are two different things.

By the way, how long have you been married? How old are your kids?

Oh and by the way...since you are a little slooooow and didn't catch on on the other thread....I am going to have a baby in April (and......GASP! It's not an oops baby) and.........SIT DOWN.......HOLD YOUR BREATH!!!........I'm not married! GASP!

Congratulations. Be carefull though they make having to go to work more difficult. Then again, you work for a better company so it will probably be easier for you. Best of luck.

Hmmm, I met a chick once from UPS on a LAX overnight.:beer: She was cool and sort of hot for a granny. Buddy was tryin to "hit it". Guess I should have stuck around for the room party afterwards. Once again, just my luck.:crying:

Actually, the math dosen't add up, so I think your good there, but any dought, a home maturnity test can be completed in two days utilizing overnight shipping via FEDEX!!!!:laugh:

In all seriousness, congrats. Please don't name him JET....

Congrats, Mega...I have a feeling you're going to be a great mother, and I share some of your opinions on the issue.

Rez thinks that everything needs to fit in his black and white little world, otherwise you're an unfit mother. I read some of his posts and roll my eyes, as he wants to tell people he doesn't even know how to raise their children. But in the end, the person who is the judge of your parenting skills isn't Rez...but your own child. Then again, you already know that.

Best wishes for a happy and healthy baby!

Hey Mega, your not throwing June Cleaver under the bus are you?

Good Luck with the little one.

Yeah SWA does suck, I'm finally gatting off my arse to look fo a knew yob and they close the door!

701EV

Actually, the math dosen't add up, so I think your good there, but any dought :rolleyes: , a home maturnity test can be completed in two days utilizing overnight shipping via FEDEX!!!!:laugh:

In all seriousness, congrats. Please don't name him JET....

whoop whoop this is the sound of the police whoop whoop the spelling police!;)

Latest resources

Back