SWA sucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where's the General? Maybe I can fill in:

LBB sucks. Flying 737s for the rest of your life would suck. Five-leg days suck. How am I doin' here General? ;)

I heard a girl on the radios for a UPS flight last night... UPS 919 or something.. was that you megadeth?

I still havent gotten a call from a "major" yet!!:bawling:

And yes, SWA does suck!!!:laugh: JK.

Yeah, no more interviews, and now no more classes til June. Yes, I agree Southwest sucks!!!!

Wonder if I should re-apply to CAL?

Nah! LOL

Wonder if I should re-apply to CAL?

Nah! LOL

I was confused when I saw your remark so I looked into your previous posts. Did you really get a class offer at Continental and decided to turn it down to stay at Continental Express? (or is it ExpressJet now?)

Is that for real or some kind of a joke? I made this comparison earlier about a totally different issue but it is probably even better in this situation.

Pardon my expression but to turn CAL down for a regional airline that feeds CAL is sort of like turning a higher paying job down because you might loose food stamp eligibility. I am not picking on you at all, but is this for real? Did you really decide you’d be better off at Continental Express? Confused…:confused:

Last edited:
I was confused when I saw your remark so I looked into your previous posts. Did you really get a class offer at Continental and decided to turn it down to stay at Continental Express? (or is it ExpressJet now?)

Is that for real or some kind of a joke? I made this comparison earlier about a totally different issue but it is probably even better in this situation.

Pardon my expression but to turn CAL down for a regional airline that feeds CAL is sort of like turning a higher paying job down because you might loose food stamp eligibility. I am not picking on you at all, but is this for real? Did you really decide you’d be better off at Continental Express? Confused…:confused:

I knew a guy that did that once. He did it because his wife was pregnant, and he ran into a tight spot financially and couldnt take that first year hit at CAL. He is at CAL now. By the way Express Jet is a major airline- Just ask them, they'll tell you so.. just kidding express guys- gotta give you some grief sometimes!!!

CAL sucks, too! (How's that, Mega? ;) ) TC

Latest resources

Back