• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA sucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Capt. if you and future hubby don't either one stay home wtih the kids, put them in the best day care money can buy. Remember they pick your old folks home.

Pad change in 3-2-1...

If you're going to have kids only to have a succesion of day care agencies raise them for you, then why bother having children at all? It 's not fair to the kid to have total strangers raise them. And some of the things you'll miss out on ,,, For what?? To say you fly a jet??? GMAFB!!:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

So far you have the luxury of living on ideals: not married and no kids (that you know of). I am not saying your marriage will or will not work... but you're like the brand new FO that thinks he will be at UPS or UAL....in short order... dreaming about how wonderful its going to be....

Well... is he going to stay at home or not? Don't you think you should know these things before you get married?

Oh no.... we shouldn't have to give up what we want for the kids. Cause we want what we want when we want it...

So then, are you going to stay at home with the kids?

(the kids you plan on having, cause you do not have any now...)

Hey know it all. I actually AM married (in my mind and heart). We don't need a overpriced wedding day and a piece of paper to show our committment to eachother. We've been together 6 years and actually we may NOT ever get legally married because personally I don't agree with a lot of what traditional marriage entails. We have lived together since we were dating 8 months. All of our finances are tied together as if we are married. Believe me, the honeymoon is over and guess what? He is still the only person I ever want to be with. You have crossed the line PUNK. You don't know anything about my relationship. You can only wish you had the type of relationship I have with my honey. I trust him completely. I don't have to have a ring on my finger (well...actually I do have a beautiful engagement ring :p ) to feel secure in my relationship.

You're so clueless as to your image of who I am or what you think I think (oooh aaah.....it's going to be soooo wonderful with my white picket fence....GMAFB!), it's actually quite entertaining.

No, for now he is not going to stay at home. If he ever CHOOSES to, it's fine by me. It's going to be 100% his decision exclusively.

Are you high? I'm making $150K this year. I am not giving up a multi million dollar job!

Oh and by the way...since you are a little slooooow and didn't catch on on the other thread....I am going to have a baby in April (and......GASP! It's not an oops baby) and.........SIT DOWN.......HOLD YOUR BREATH!!!........I'm not married! GASP!

Oh my Gawd! Are you going to give me your ideals about how bad that is? I'm sure in your little chauvanist dreaming about the good old June Cleaver days mind, I'll probably be a terrible mother. We will be terrible parents because we didn't sign a piece of paper and we are going to bid opposite schedules so our child can have a parent at home at all times. I mean, not married, not quitting my job.....I should just start popping Ritalin now and get the kid started early!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

P.S. Anyone wanting to start a commentary with your opinions about my life. Don't bother. I don't give a frog's fat a$$ what any of you all think about my private life (especially Rez O'Chauvanist).

Last edited:
Capt. if you and future hubby don't either one stay home wtih the kids, put them in the best day care money can buy. Remember they pick your old folks home.

Pad change in 3-2-1...

Nah....we're going to do opposite schedules. I only work 8 nights a month.

Old folks home? Nah....I'll call Dr. Kevorkian if it comes down to that. Don't want to be in an old folks home.....no way, now how, never.

If you're going to have kids only to have a succesion of day care agencies raise them for you, then why bother having children at all? It 's not fair to the kid to have total strangers raise them. And some of the things you'll miss out on ,,, For what?? To say you fly a jet??? GMAFB!!:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

I agree 100%

AND THERE HE IS! I'm starting to think that chick on the other thread is right Rez. You are on FI an awful lot....seems to me like you are neglecting those lovely kids of yours.....

Hey know it all. I actually AM married (in my mind and heart). We don't need a overpriced wedding day and a piece of paper to show our committment to eachother. We've been together 6 years and actually we may NOT ever get legally married because personally I don't agree with a lot of what traditional marriage entails.

Until you realize the financial benefits...

You don't like traditional marriage because you see it as a patriarch dominated institution which you fear...

We have lived together since we were dating 8 months. All of our finances are tied together as if we are married.

Not according to the IRS....

Believe me, the honeymoon is over and guess what? He is still the only person I ever want to be with. You have crossed the line PUNK. You don't know anything about my relationship. You can only wish you had the type of relationship I have with my honey.

I am not gay. I don't want to know anything about a relationship with your "honey" baby.

I trust him completely. I don't have to have a ring on my finger (well...actually I do have a beautiful engagement ring :p ) to feel secure in my relationship.

I am sure you instructed him: when where and how to obtain that ring...

You're so clueless as to your image of who I am or what you think I think (oooh aaah.....it's going to be soooo wonderful with my white picket fence....GMAFB!), it's actually quite entertaining.

ok.

No, for now he is not going to stay at home. If he ever CHOOSES to, it's fine by me. It's going to be 100% his decision exclusively.

good for him....or you...or both of you...

Are you high? I'm making $150K this year. I am not giving up a multi million dollar job!

Not for kids...not for anyone!

Oh and by the way...since you are a little slooooow and didn't catch on on the other thread....I am going to have a baby in April (and......GASP! It's not an oops baby) and.........SIT DOWN.......HOLD YOUR BREATH!!!........I'm not married! GASP!

I thought your uterus swallowed conceived eggs and sent them to places unknown to science... like a black hole.... but congratulations.... if your attitides towards parenting and motherhood don't change when you deliver I will feel bad for your child.

Oh my Gawd! Are you going to give me your ideals about how bad that is? I'm sure in your little chauvanist dreaming about the good old June Cleaver days mind, I'll probably be a terrible mother. We will be terrible parents because we didn't sign a piece of paper and we are going to bid opposite schedules so our child can have a parent at home at all times. I mean, not married, not quitting my job.....I should just start popping Ritalin now and get the kid started early!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Who cares if your married or not. Just love your kids by sticking with your manbot and don't put your wants above your child needs...

P.S. Anyone wanting to start a commentary with your opinions about my life. Don't bother. I don't give a frog's fat a$$ what any of you all think about my private life (especially Rez O'Chauvanist).

Sorry sister.... you post we reply. We post your reply. Now put your brown slacks on and get to work woman!

Latest resources

Back