• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats, M!

Here are some baby name ideas:

"Bill-Bill?"

Or, How about "His Royal Airworthiness, Captain Seth - King of the Semites?"

Well, I guess not. Anyway, it's not mine so you'll have to come up with your own ideas.

There's always next time, right?.....

Another child born out of wedlock....wow how original. You'll be a single parent before you know it.

:( Shame on you, there is no such thing!

Every child is a gift from God, Nature, or whichever entity you believe in. …but they are all gifts to us...

Thanks man! Thanks to everyone that says Congratulations!

As for this wart (Rez) that came on here that ruined my thread without invitation, please leave. There is no other person I can think of whose opinion I care less about.

Benhuntin....well, geez, that's such a nice thing to say. I can see why the PD hired you. I have news for you.....just because someone didn't sign a piece of paper and have an overpriced ceremony doesn't change the type of parents they will be. Maybe some people buy into that b.s., but we don't. I hope you have a great life yourself man. :bawling:

Last edited:
Mega is pissed cause she knows she'll never be a girl that gets called out by SWA for inappropriate attire... she can never be that girl...
Hmmm, obviously you haven’t seen Mega in real life. She could easily “stir things up” if only she wanted to… ;)

Why can’t you accept the fact not everyone agrees with your position on everything. I believe you have a German wife? Does she agree with everything you say? I bet not, so why do you must be so condescending when people have a different view on raising family etc?

If I offend you with my post I apologize. I just wanted for you to step back and think about the possibility of not everyone agreeing with your views and you know what? That's ok. This is the beauty of this country...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest resources

Back