• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA sucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rez thinks that everything needs to fit in his black and white little world, otherwise you're an unfit mother.

No I just believe when it comes to children one has choices to make. Parenting is about sacrfice.. not having it all... most men and women don't understand this...do you?

I read some of his posts and roll my eyes, as he wants to tell people he doesn't even know how to raise their children. But in the end, the person who is the judge of your parenting skills isn't Rez...but your own child. Then again, you already know that.

The judge is also society and the criminal and civil courts.....

IOW, raise productive kids that don't cause disruption to other children. That is a task for all of us.

If you don't think there is not a parenting problem in our day...then you might be part of the problem...

Kids love unconditionally. Whatever thier parents are doing is ok in the eyes of kids. The teachers and principal can't tell you that you are doing a crappy job...

In our country we have the "right" to do as we see fit. And that should be true... however it can also yield parenting unchecked....

While we can get a CRM debreifing after a flight it doesn't happen in parenting...

Last edited:
I see. Well, you still have yet to see how your story unfolds.

This is coming from the unwed... pregnant with her first child..:eek:

I wish you the best but your perfect little nirvana (of course due to the fact that mommy stays home) may change.

Riiight....This is coming from the unwed... pregnant with her first child....

Your lifestyle....unwed, expecting child is unproven in your life.... (sure many have done it successfully... but you haven't...)

Your kids are still young and so is your marriage (your little comment about me being like the new FO really rubbed me the wrong way but maybe that was your goal?).

This is coming from the unwed... pregnant with her first child

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I didn't realize that advocating parenting over a second income that provides descretionary income was throwing stones.... but If you say so...

Seriously though, I do wish you the best of luck in your marriage and with your kids.

And I wish you the best in your.......relationship and new lifestyle as a working mother....

Oh and by the way...since you are a little slooooow and didn't catch on on the other thread....I am going to have a baby in April

:beer: I knew that lazy human sacrifice of yours was good for something! :beer:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

BBB

PS I'm betting a girl.

This is coming from the unwed... pregnant with her first child..:eek:

There he goes again. You are the most judgemental, most a$$inine prick on this board. You probably proclaim to be a "Christian" too don't you? I am trying to make our discussions civil but yet you have to throw cheap shots. You don't hear me talking about the fact that your wife is a mooch and I hope she takes you for everything when she leaves your sorry a$$ do you? You are a tool. From now on, I am putting you on my ignore list because you are an a$$hole mother f***er.

Since you love LUV, how about Herb? Better yet, name it after your avatar-Barry Mannilow.

There he goes again. You are the most judgemental, most a$$inine prick on this board. You probably proclaim to be a "Christian" too don't you? I am trying to make our discussions civil but yet you have to throw cheap shots. You don't hear me talking about the fact that your wife is a mooch and I hope she takes you for everything when she leaves your sorry a$$ do you? You are a tool. From now on, I am putting you on my ignore list because you are an a$$hole mother f***er.

Wow....somebody did a hub turn this a.m.! Maybe you need a nap, maybe your hormones are saying "pickles and ice cream NOW!" Or maybe your true colors have arrived.

I've never insulted your "partner" or you or wished you two ill will..... I've debated the issues....

You tell me that "my story has yet to unfold" after being married for nine years with kids... I find it arrogant for you to tell me about these things... when it comes to relationships and family you got a student pilots license... I am not saying you won't do well....

Maybe you don't realize that you come across the same way..... which I don't think you do cause you can dish it out...you just don't like it flug back at you...

These are things you are going to have to deal with when the kid arrives... they will treat you like dirt sometimes and you have to take the high road and show them how to behave like an adult....

Latest resources

Back