• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA sucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Humakalaka, I've read Madrid, mostly in the Envoy magazine. I really enjoy reading and listening to Scott Hahn.
You really have to check out Radio Replies. You'll probably only find it in a Catholic book store or perhaps online.
Where's the BBQ? I'm hungry.

Ok, I’ll bite the bullet…

...I find it funny that the church expects truth from you, but all of them are telling a different story...

Huh? Duh! Of course they do, after all they are all different churches/synagogues/mosques/faiths.

Probably a poor analogy here but that’s all I can think of right now – if you go to Bank of America they’ll never tell you Suntrust is just like BoA, will they? Of course not and why should they? After all, they are two different banks.

The same applies to every church telling you a “different story.” They do it because the stories are different in their eyes.

...Amen sista! Too much hipocricy there which is one of the reasons I don't go and you will NOT find me getting married there either...

Mega I think it’s great you know what you want and that you have a firm belief in your core values.

Having said that, there’s way more hypocrisy on the atheist and especially leftist fringe of the society than you’ll ever find in the church going crowd. Just look at San Fransicko where the city council won’t allow US navy ships to enter the harbor because it “damages their image.” The very same war ships that were so welcomed during WW2 when San Fransickans feared a Japanese invasion. Now, that’s true hypocrisy to me - bordering treason.

Anyways, my point is we are all very happy for you and wish you the best. We also respect your decision to stay away from religion. I hope it’s not too much to ask for your understanding that some of us are drawn to religion because of the hypocrisy of the outside world. And deep inside I know that we do have your respect.

That’s it for my religious diatribes.

Please keep us posted on your Megabundle of joy! :)

I just wasted 10 min. reading useless crap!!

Seriously, before people get pissed off, I'd love to hear the reasons why you guys think Southwest sux and why your airline is better. I do not fly for the airlines but IMHO SWA is the premier airline job to get, the job that many wish they had. Pilots, for the most part, complain about their jobs, but I haven't met a SWA pilot who wasn't a happy camper

MURF

...Seriously, before people get pissed off, I'd love to hear the reasons why you guys think Southwest sux...

It was a joke. Mega was trying to 'stir up' a little by creating a thread about a company she's written many 'columns' about in the past. ;)

Mega I think it’s great you know what you want and that you have a firm belief in your core values.

Having said that, there’s way more hypocrisy on the atheist and especially leftist fringe of the society than you’ll ever find in the church going crowd.

Please keep us posted on your Megabundle of joy! :)

Oh boy buddy.....you sucked me into this. It's all your fault. ;)

I absolutely do not care what religion someone is and I respect people that are religious or not as long as they are not hipocrites and stay out of my business (my best friend is very very religious and she puts up with my cynical comments about the church which proves to me she is a true Christian). As a matter of fact, if more people would MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS and not be worried about what their neighbor believes in, the world would be a much better place. It's sad to me that religion is used as a tool to kill people in the world. I mean, look at all the problems caused by religious radicals that has been going on for THOUSANDS of years. It's crazy.

As for the hipocricy aspect.......were you raised Catholic????? I was and they are the biggest bunch of hipocrites I have ever dealt with. Um, hi, we molest boys and then hide it....wait a minute....then we pay million dollar lawsuits out using little old ladies' collection money....don't respect their leaders....no how, no way....HIPOCRITES!

Oh, now you got me on a roll....

How about the HUGE MULTI MILLION DOLLAR "Christian" church my friend goes to? The pastor has a PRIVATE JET!!!! WTFO?????

Oh wait! How about the letters my Catholic friends get from the church telling them how much money they should give to the church. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

Or how about the fact that my Christian friend was denied a marriage ceremony in the Catholic church because she is not a member of that church even though her fiancee is a Catholic. I understand that they can do what they want, but it's not very becoming of a place that supposedly accepts everyone. They don't.

How about the fact that when my uncle died, my aunt was in tears because the Catholic priest REFUSED to perform the funeral because my DEAD uncle was supposedly an atheist?

Here's another one of my Catholic favorites. God loves everyone unless you are a homosexual, then you are shunned by the Catholic church. Hipocrites!!!!!

Last edited:
I just wasted 10 min. reading useless crap!!

Seriously, before people get pissed off, I'd love to hear the reasons why you guys think Southwest sux and why your airline is better. I do not fly for the airlines but IMHO SWA is the premier airline job to get, the job that many wish they had. Pilots, for the most part, complain about their jobs, but I haven't met a SWA pilot who wasn't a happy camper

MURF

Dude! The thread was a joke!

I absolutely do not care what religion someone is and I totally respect people that are religious (my best friend is very very religious and she puts up with my cynical comments about the church which proves to me she is a true Christian). However, it's sad to me that religion is used as a tool to kill people in the world. I mean, look at all the problems caused by religious radicals that has been going on for THOUSANDS of years. It's crazy.

As for the hipocricy aspect.......were you raised Catholic????? I was and they are the biggest bunch of hipocrites I have ever dealt with. Um, hi, we molest boys and then hide it....wait a minute....then we pay million dollar lawsuits out using little old ladie's collection money....don't respect their leaders....no how, no way....HIPOCRITES!

NOW this thread has gotten good. Great post. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with you 100%.

Latest resources

Back