• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA sucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But I must ask, what happens (in the future) if one day your man starts to make more than you, and then asks that you stay at home to raise your three kids, aged 1, 2, and 4? (Because the day care isn't raising the kids as well as he would like them to be raised). Would you just ouright say, 'No' to him?

Well, first off, we are not planning on sending the kids to daycare. Secondly, we have talked about this and I don't see him asking me to do that. I think he knows it's quite clear that if someone were to be at home, it would be him. He would prefer to stay at home vs. me staying at home but it just would depend on the situation. Third, at this point it looks unlikely that he would catch up to me financially until the kids were already out of high school, in which case there would be no reason for me to quit. BUT, if he did, it just would depend on the situation at the time. I can't say a definite yes or a definite no. I think the human sacrifice knows better than to cross me though. ;)

The only thing I know for sure is that as I get older I see a LOT MORE grey. What used to be black and white to me now gets obscured by circumstance. I've recently been reminded of this.

Others might see this as a softening of one's convictions... but I wouldn't and don't agree. If we're all to inhabit this little gas ball in space together, then we must learn to tolerate other opinions, attitudes, and life choices... even if they are not what we might choose for ourselves.

BBB

I feel the same way! I always joke and say I am getting "soft" in my old age. :D

In any case, thanks BBB.

Thanks Albie!

Thanks AV80R!

Thanks ivauir!

By the way Rez, I do apologize on that comment about your wife. You ticked me off and I went overboard. It was uncalled for.

Peace! :uzi: :D

Congrats Mega.

How about these names:

Barack Hussein Megadeath for a boy.

Hillary Rodham Megadeath for a girl.

:)

Latest resources

Back