• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA sucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well...from what I've seen here, I have two predictions...

This little baby will be well loved and spoiled rotten....:beer:

and he/she will learn to say "Southwest sucks" at a very early age....:D

Good luck to all of you Mega!

Rez... while I might agree with some of your opinions from time to time and always enjoy your thought-provoking posts... I think this is one time you'd be well-advised to bow out on your ongoing tiff with Mega and wish the woman well.

Mega's several months pregnant with her first child... she's just announced to the world she's pregnant for Christ's sake!

She's openly shared with you she doesn't share the same religious-based belief in the covenant of marriage yet you failed to respect her CHOICE. I believe she's a fit parent and will make a wonderful (if musically challenged) mother. Let her be already.

As for you... you might want to take up a collection for the Catholic diocese... seems they're now $198.2 MILLION poorer (just in San Diego!) due to all the homosexual RAPES of our precious little children at the hands (and dicks) of the religious priests.

Just something to consider from that soapbox my friend.

BBB

Rez... while I might agree with some of your opinions from time to time and always enjoy your thought-provoking posts... I think this is one time you'd be well-advised to bow out on your ongoing tiff with Mega and wish the woman well.

all right.... I've been advised...

Mega's several months pregnant with her first child... she's just announced to the world she's pregnant for Christ's sake!

Congratulations!

She's openly shared with you she doesn't share the same religious-based belief in the covenant of marriage yet you failed to respect her CHOICE. I believe she's a fit parent and will make a wonderful (if musically challenged) mother. Let her be already.

I don't think I critized her use of not being married. Not that it matters what I think...... she's right... the paper doesn't mean much in terms of commitment. I don't see it as a negative.. to each his own...

As for you... you might want to take up a collection for the Catholic diocese... seems they're now $198.2 MILLION poorer (just in San Diego!) due to all the homosexual RAPES of our precious little children at the hands (and dicks) of the religious priests.

I am not a big fan of organized religion....

Just something to consider from that soapbox my friend.

Stepping down....

Well, its a shame about the problems with the Catholic church, as it says right in the bible you need to have celibate priests, and cardinals, and popes, and lots of fancy rites. Its all written down in....hmmm....hang on a sec....I thought I could find it here in Matthew, but hmmm...maybe John?...hang on...shoot! I know it was somewhere....hang on I'm sure I'll find it in a second....:D

(okay---ducking for cover from my Catholic friends...)

C'mon Rez...if Jesus could hang around with prostitutes we all ought to be able to put up with a UPS pilot.... (;) --Mega--hope I caught you a "good hormone" day...)

Rez... I still like ya dude!

I just think you need to cut her a little slack... which you have.

The only thing I know for sure is that as I get older I see a LOT MORE grey. What used to be black and white to me now gets obscured by circumstance. I've recently been reminded of this.

Others might see this as a softening of one's convictions... but I wouldn't and don't agree. If we're all to inhabit this little gas ball in space together, then we must learn to tolerate other opinions, attitudes, and life choices... even if they are not what we might choose for ourselves.

End of my soapbox... keep posting Rez... I do enjoy your posts.

BBB

C'mon Rez...if Jesus could hang around with prostitutes we all ought to be able to put up with a UPS pilot.... (;) --Mega--hope I caught you a "good hormone" day...)

I think she is a cool chick. (can I say that?) I thought I stuck to the issue but I if others say no... then I'll acquiesce....

The only thing I know for sure is that as I get older I see a LOT MORE grey. What used to be black and white to me now gets obscured by circumstance. I've recently been reminded of this.

I tried painting a grey picture on the MIL board and got round of Phalanx

Others might see this as a softening of one's convictions... but I wouldn't and don't agree. If we're all to inhabit this little gas ball in space together, then we must learn to tolerate other opinions, attitudes, and life choices... even if they are not what we might choose for ourselves.

Agreed! Only thru debate, discussion and conflict can week seek to understand anothers perspective..

Meg, congrats!

But I must ask, what happens (in the future) if one day your man starts to make more than you, and then asks that you stay at home to raise your three kids, aged 1, 2, and 4? (Because the day care isn't raising the kids as well as he would like them to be raised). Would you just ouright say, 'No' to him?

I don't mean to stir the pot, but I have seen more than one couple (both married and non-married), who have been torn apart as a very result of this critical question above.

I just wouldn't want to see that kind of hurt on some other family.

Rez... I still like ya dude!...
I too enjoy some of the Rez posts even though most of the time I disagree with his point of view. I felt he attacked Mega too much and even though Mega never needs any defense as she can hit pretty hard with her colorful replies I thought that this time he went a little too far.

Having said that, I just went back to my post to see if I could delete parts of my own reply to him because frankly I think I shouldn’t have gotten ‘personal’ with him either. Well, apparently it’s too late (it gives you ~20 minutes I think?) and for that I apologize. I also hope I will be able to read more of Rez’s posts in the future where among other thing he’ll keep his futile one-man campaign of persuading all the pilots of the world that ALPA IS the solution to all of our problems. ;)

Either way, let’s get back to the thread since we all know SWA sux :laugh:

Latest resources

Back