• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA speed control in ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All I can say is go golfing or get a girlfriend, there is more to life than flying. At your rate your not going to pass a medical with high blood pressure. Quit the stressfest man, you seem like a guy who just got his first job at a regional and is overwhelmed by the operation. Work work work work Atlanta work work work work ATC work work work work hotspots.

Stress test? I type this with a beer in one hand, a fishing pole in the other, while sitting on the beach! Believe me, I'm not stressed!! If you notice, I almost never post on the site either, but I couldn't let this one pass. I have seen the way guys operate planes at SWA, and have several friends who are controllers anywhere from ATL to LAX, I know it's not just ATL that we screw up. The only difference is other controllers have learned how messed up we fly the airplanes and they have adapted, ATL is still learning to adapt. BTW. Next time you go into LAX notice the subtle difference in the clearances SWA guys get and other airlines get..... I'm going to go back to drinking and fishing now! And I'll let you Koo Aid drinkers continue to think we are the BEST of the BEST at everything we do... Oh ya, if you were the guy who couldn't seem to find the centerline in ATL the other day while they were shooting PRM's, and screwing stuff up for several other airlines, what were you doing???

I'm out! Peace!!!

Stress test? I type this with a beer in one hand, a fishing pole in the other, while sitting on the beach! Believe me, I'm not stressed!!!

No, you really have some issue that you need to deal with and beer isn't going to help you. You need more than a vacation, you need a long term leave. I've flown with many ex AAI pilots and none are as weird as you. Look at your posts dude, a psychologist would make a good living off you. I suspect it's more than just ATC issues that are troubling you, it's pretty apparent to anyone who's sane.

1. I really don't care who loves us or hates us.
2. Atlanta? One more dot on the map. Who cares?
3. They do their job, I do mine.

Yet another memo from the company regarding this with threats of violations. What the puck is wrong with you guys?

when I flew my F teen we didn't take orders from approach, we told approach what we are going to do. Look at my ring, do you know who I am?

Latest resources

Back