• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA speed control in ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, in thaaaat case, not to pile on or anything, but we actually have nine bases and one squadron. :blush:

Bubba

Weeeellllll, not sure who told us that, but some of those guys have been retired for a while . . . . just sayin' . . . . :D

Step away from your addiction doughboy, you don't fly for an airline anymore. Whats the problem, too much free time at Dad's business?

Oh, don't worry, I'll always have time to irritate you corndogs.

Oh, don't worry, I'll always have time to irritate you corndogs.

You don't irritate me, I just don't understand why you even bother with this forum. Its like those guy who, at their retirement party, lament on "well what am I going to do now?" Are you kidding me, this freaking job interferes with my golfing and boating. I might just be too busy to even show up for my retirement flight.

ASA had one Capt on an arrival do a 360 'cause she wasn't gonna make the altitude....she showed them who the PIC is!

You don't irritate me, I just don't understand why you even bother with this forum. Its like those guy who, at their retirement party, lament on "well what am I going to do now?" Are you kidding me, this freaking job interferes with my golfing and boating. I might just be too busy to even show up for my retirement flight.

A few minutes a day isn't exactly interfering with my boating. And I do like to keep up with what the corndogs are doing. It's always amusing.

The problem is that when some pilots hear "expect short approach" they interpret it to mean "you better slow down and get ready to be dumped soon".

The "expect short approach" is the real problem. Anywhere else on the planet it would mean something much less than what ATL approach issues.

Latest resources

Back