• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA september decision board?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The DB has been rescheduled for October 20th. LL is going to send an email out to all those affected. Sorry guys.

LL says that the Sept. interiviewees will now be included in the DB - does that cut our chances in half or do they plan on hiring double the amount at a typical DB?

I survived a one month wait, I guess I can survive two months...

Good luck everyone!

A typical DB lasts about 4-5 hours. They will just make it an all day affair.

The amount of candidates has no bearing on one's chances. Everyone will be considered and given the same quality review as the next.

Again, sorry for the wait.

Whatever. My resume doesn't say "Tanker Clown" under the name. Geeze. Nobody will know me from Adam at my interview.

Dude, don't matter what you call yourself, you will be noticed. An ass is an ass, no matter what you call it.

Guys,
There is a great option on this site where you can "ignore" a poster and all their posts are blocked out. It works great.

Good luck guys. One month wait was too long for me. I can't imagine what two months would have been like.

Amazing,
I just caught wind of a group that are actually making an effort to track down Tanker Clown's "IP" address to find out his true identity. Apparently these guys are so "hard core" about it they've made copies of his every post on FI to share info on how he plays with others....
Talk about digging a hole for one's self!
I saved a pic of their logo check it out:
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii85/captzly/stopclown-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Boy if you think waiting 2 months for a decision board is bad, try waiting 18 months to start.

SWEET!!!!!

If Tanker says 18 months to start, I guess all new hires will be on property in a month or two.

Welcome!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back