• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA september decision board?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One of my best friends ever is a check airman, and been told that he would be at least an asst chief at a DEN domocile (if it opens up). I have contacts with some pretty influential people. I have over 20 guys that said they'd hook me up to include a couple check airmen. I know a guy on the interview panel. And I know an interview prepper that has never not got someone hired. I'd give myself about a 99% chance. It's about a done deal. Sorry man...but it's probably going to happen.

One of my best friends ever is a check airman, and been told that he would be at least an asst chief at a DEN domocile (if it opens up). I have contacts with some pretty influential people. I have over 20 guys that said they'd hook me up to include a couple check airmen. I know a guy on the interview panel. And I know an interview prepper that has never not got someone hired. I'd give myself about a 99% chance. It's about a done deal. Sorry man...but it's probably going to happen.

My daddy is Herb. He can beat up your best friend ever. I'd be willing to bet you aren't even an AF guy. Probably SIE'd out of UPT and now you regret it. So, you lurk on places like this and talk out of your a$$? Sad.

Or you're a fighter guy posing as a tanker guy and acting like a buffoon just to make everyone hate tanker guys even more. If so, brillllliant.

Don't be a hater Trashcan. PM me your name and I'll tell my buddies that your an A hole before your DB. Then you can see if I'm kidding about being connected.

Is it safe to assume that I won't be hearing from you?

Don't be a hater Trashcan. PM me your name and I'll tell my buddies that your an A hole before your DB. Then you can see if I'm kidding about being connected.

Is it safe to assume that I won't be hearing from you?

You can have my name, much good it will do you. I'm hired. (Two words that I know you will never be able to say).

Click -> USER CP, then MISCELLANEOUS then Buddy / Ignore List then follow the instructions.

No one is one my ignore list, BTW.

Latest resources

Back