SWA september decision board?

RedDogC130

Total Time
enough
of course they will they just put everyone in the pool

JumpJetter

Basking in LUV!
Total Time
that's still better than being locked outside the gate. Look how fast it turned around this summer. Good luck to all!

Bigoober

Total Time
Get in the pool I say. I can't imagine SW wouldn't have a DB this month since there were interviews. Got to keep the pump primed.

Herkdrv

Total Time
Remember guys the last pool that just drained had 350 guys/gals. With the pool being significantly less in numbers I don't think the wait will be that long.

Tanker Clown

KC-10 IP
Total Time
1700+
I'm pretty sure that they have stopped. My buddy said that they are going to be way overstaffed by Jan and that the head union guy thinks the company needs to reevaluate hiring and is actually a little pissed that they kept hiring.

RedDogC130

Total Time
enough
tanker....for someone who does not want to work here you sure post a lot about the hiring. You sound like Kit Darby.

flynraider

Total Time
I have an interview on the 16th and so far I am still expecting to be there.

redflyer65

Total Time
That's great news. I would expect that they would have already called you otherwise.

Good Luck!

Tanker Clown

KC-10 IP
Total Time
1700+
tanker....for someone who does not want to work here you sure post a lot about the hiring. You sound like Kit Darby.
You got it all wrong. I'm planning on working at Southwest when I retire. That is of course, if oil goes way down (since the hedges are expiring) and they get their act together as far as taking care of their jets go. Safety if pretty huge to me.

4 Fan Trashcan

Total Time
Lots
Tanker Clown...enough. Seriously. Stop posting and go get some hours. 1750+? Maybe a few more and you can put your app in with a major.

Tanker Clown

KC-10 IP
Total Time
1700+
Tanker Clown...enough. Seriously. Stop posting and go get some hours. 1750+? Maybe a few more and you can put your app in with a major.
Last time I checked, it was a free country, so I will continue to post and much to your dismay, I will soon be working at Southwest.

And don't worry about my hours. I hear SWA doesn't even check up on military guys log books anyway. I'll make the hours work.

RedDogC130

Total Time
enough
that was actually funny....Mabye sad, because you actually think you will work here