• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Removes B737 Type Requirment

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I do miss Henry's crazy rants. Those were entertaining. :)

That's one of the weakest arguments I've seen in awhile Jon. It shows you really don't understand how the SW lines work.

If he's in the top third, and he wants weekends off...he already had them. Otherwise the lines are pretty much all the same. The only real difference in being that senior would be bidding on premium time. He got no upward movement to help him there.

New destinations? Who cares? I could care less whether I fly to Lubbock or Cancun. Would it be a better overnight in the Caribbean? Sure...but that's all you're left with in this flimsy argument for a senior dude.

I just wish I could have doubled my salary. Oh well.

Nobody doubled their pay. You are full of shat!

How much did a 4 or 5 year FO make per hour at AirTran before the acquisition?

Maybe a 90% increase instead of 100% right?

Last edited:
What acquisition? You mean the merger? And if we're going to use AirTran 2001 rates, let's compare them to SWA 2001 rates.

I don't really give a damn what anyone was getting paid on August 2010. Those were 2001 rates for us, and we were about to finish up the new CBA. I know you like to pretend otherwise, but facts are stubborn things.

I don't really give a damn what anyone was getting paid on August 2010. Those were 2001 rates for us, and we were about to finish up the new CBA. I know you like to pretend otherwise, but facts are stubborn things.

They are Toad.

And that's why you won't answer. I'll dig them up tomorrow. Wrote them down the day the deal was announced. Thanks.

If you really want the answer that bad, I'll give it to you. Five year FOs made $72.01/hr in August of 2010. Still irrelevant, but hopefully that will help you get the sand out of your vagina.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back