• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Q2 Profit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Three years without a new contract, he pisses on you, and you praise him. Unbelievable. You'll get the "flattish" contract you deserve. :rolleyes:

That "piss" is going to take me and the women to the finest steak house in the city.

******************** off idiot.

You're a pretty pathetic excuse for an armchair psychologist. Especially seeing as how you recently wrote a bunch of posts giving people odd dating advice and begging them to come have a drink with you on your overnights. :laugh:

Lay off the psychobabble, wave. This is about business, not your strange obsession with ALPA or with me.

Hahaha :):)
That's a fair dig:)

Well, I do not get your notion of business if you're pissed about free money, but short timer, I guess I don't need to:)

That "piss" is going to take me and the women to the finest steak house in the city.

******************** off idiot.

And PCL will be able to hit the Waffle House in West GA multiple times with the 200 he gets. So everyone wins!

You know it's like Norm from Cheers when he walks in there...

If you think $200 is going to get you a meal at "the finest steak house in the city," then you must not get out much.

Hey it's $200 going in my pocket, that's a good thing.

I and many others would prefer that that roughly $8,000,000 would got towards adding ramp staff or supplementing any number of other employee groups with additional help to ease their constant mandatory overtime, but I am not making those decisions.

In a nutshell it was a gift given to celebrate a job well done. Anyone that can misconstrue that as a "slap in the face" certainly has bigger issues than deciding where to spend an extra $200.

Latest resources

Back