Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use to think you were funny typing away with your retarded blue ink. When? I think you might have smoked way to much crack, this time. I know no limits. Why don't we change gears and talk about airlines that are already BROKE, instead of hoping that someday, ours breaks. Did I not say that LUV will not seek BK? Here some good future topics for your HOMO blue type. You are one mean bastard. :laugh: Will NWA make it? Will DAL make it? Will jetBlue get on track again? Who will CAL buy? How many of these SWA bashers, didn't get offered a job here and now hate us?
I think you should go jump off a bridge and then take up residency as a troll.

:pimp:​

Why I caution everyone, is because in my opinion, SWA will be in bankruptcy without major labor cuts by 2009; in-so-far my timeline is holding up. By that time either SWA will be merged into one of the major global airlines or it will be pieced off to either of the big three.
Uhhh, no.

SWA could buy out every every airline today with capitilization on hand. Period. Thats whats called financial health. For your theory to ring true, every other carrier will have had to already entered bankruptcy protection, and this country will have to be into a recession rivaling the 30's. I'm skeptical of that prognosis. I don't fault that possibility, but if realized, this website will be shutdown.

I think you should go jump off a bridge and then take up residency as a troll.

I am thinking SWAFO hit a sore spot. I guess your glad he did noy ask about you having a picture of some young boy under your name. Feel free to change it to Elton John.

lowerIQ is a sore spot.

These wild random predictions are comical. I love how you guys toss dates and percentages into the mix. Its like youre making stew.

I am thinking SWAFO hit a sore spot. Only if you back it up to that glory hole in the SWA pilot's lounge at DAL. I guess your glad he did noy ask about you having a picture of some young boy under your name. No, I'm just glad he didn't ask if I worked as a page for Mark Foley. Feel free to change it to Elton John. I actually was thinking more in line with George Michael.;)

After reading all of lowecur's posts on LUV, i think he is hedging Jetblue's 3Q
results.

How do you figure?

I am only going to say,do some research on your own. If you think I am going to write some kind of thesis on labor cost you are wrong. There is plenty of information out there on the net. I have done mine. Come to your own conclusions if you are truly interested in the truth or are you just trying to accomplish one up manship here on the boards. I would think you owe it to yourself and your family to do some sincere research.

Last edited:
Guys....This crap needs to stop now!! Please stop the name calling and insults as well as the gay comments, they are way over the line. I will not ask again. If you have issues with eachother, use the PM feature and keep your private issues off the public board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back