• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

lowecur

Thanks in part to a large write down in values of their fuel hedging contract, SWA earned .06 per share. The one time write down of the contracts is most likely due to the big drop in oil prices the last few months.

So, I see SWAPA has a new leader. Hope he's got the right stuff to last a few years, as Gary & Co. foresee this thang dragg'n out for that long.

:pimp:

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/061019/earns_southwest.html?.v=6

Thanks in part to a large write down in values of their fuel hedging contract, SWA earned .06 per share. The one time write down of the contracts is most likely due to the big drop in oil prices the last few months.

It already has been said that most of the decline was due to the temporary TSA restrictions..nice try

It already has been said that most of the decline was due to the temporary TSA restrictions..nice try
OK! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's the end of the world as we know it.

I think it's high time SWA raise fares some more. The SWA pilots should also be looking for a hefty raise given the fact they are the most profitable company.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!!!!!!!

If only we had been smart enough to buy those EJets!

I'm sending out resumes.... I'm outa here.

SWA/FO, I support your career ambitions. Just be sure to apply to a carrier that has EMB's....

I'm sending out resumes.... I'm outa here.

WHAT, NO GLOATING THIS MONTH????

STOCK PRICE IS DOWN, BUT DON'T WORRY, SOMEHOW GARY WILL BAIL YOU OUT AGAIN.:laugh: YOU GUYS LAUGH ABOUT THE E-JETS. EVENTUALLY THE CONTRACT TALKS WILL GET AROUND TO THEM AS A WAY TO KEEP YOUR CURRENT RATE STRUCTURE FOR THE 737. AS USUAL THE ENCUMBANT PILOTS WILL SELL OUT THE NEW HIRES TO SAVE THEMSELVES. JUST LOOK AROUND YOU AT THE OTHER PILOT GROUPS....WELCOME TO THE CLUB.

GARY WILL GET WHAT HE WANTS IN 24 MONTHS AS PROFITS WILL CONTINUE TO FLATTEN OR SLIDE AS THE ECONOMY SLOWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back