Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
AS USUAL THE ENCUMBANT PILOTS WILL SELL OUT THE NEW HIRES TO SAVE THEMSELVES. JUST LOOK AROUND YOU AT THE OTHER PILOT GROUPS....WELCOME TO THE CLUB.

Lowecur..."You gotta call on line one...I think it's the Aflac duck."

I love your predictions because they are usually wrong. I guess I should sell that EMB book I bought on Ebay.

:rolleyes:

WHAT, NO GLOATING THIS MONTH????

STOCK PRICE IS DOWN, BUT DON'T WORRY, SOMEHOW GARY WILL BAIL YOU OUT AGAIN.:laugh: YOU GUYS LAUGH ABOUT THE E-JETS. EVENTUALLY THE CONTRACT TALKS WILL GET AROUND TO THEM AS A WAY TO KEEP YOUR CURRENT RATE STRUCTURE FOR THE 737. AS USUAL THE ENCUMBANT PILOTS WILL SELL OUT THE NEW HIRES TO SAVE THEMSELVES. JUST LOOK AROUND YOU AT THE OTHER PILOT GROUPS....WELCOME TO THE CLUB.

GARY WILL GET WHAT HE WANTS IN 24 MONTHS AS PROFITS WILL CONTINUE TO FLATTEN OR SLIDE AS THE ECONOMY SLOWS.

:pimp:

Sit down and please stop shouting, you very annoying man.

BTW, this from the same genius who just months ago was convinced SWAPA was going to bring the company to its knees.

Still looking for the order...

STOCK PRICE IS DOWN, BUT DON'T WORRY, SOMEHOW GARY WILL BAIL YOU OUT AGAIN.:laugh: YOU GUYS LAUGH ABOUT THE E-JETS. EVENTUALLY THE CONTRACT TALKS WILL GET AROUND TO THEM AS A WAY TO KEEP YOUR CURRENT RATE STRUCTURE FOR THE 737. AS USUAL THE ENCUMBANT PILOTS WILL SELL OUT THE NEW HIRES TO SAVE THEMSELVES. JUST LOOK AROUND YOU AT THE OTHER PILOT GROUPS....WELCOME TO THE CLUB.

GARY WILL GET WHAT HE WANTS IN 24 MONTHS AS PROFITS WILL CONTINUE TO FLATTEN OR SLIDE AS THE ECONOMY SLOWS.

the only thing I agree with is the first 4 words of this statement.

Profit...

OK, I won't lie and say I wasn't disappointed about SWA 3Q. But bottom line is that we did make a $48 Million dollar profit after a huge write off. That is still a profit, although somewhat meager.

Excluding the write off the profit was $154 Million or .19 cents a share, missing estimates by .02 share. It does prove that Southwest is not immune to all the other enviromentals that affect everyone. But we have a amazing front office and I am sure they are on the case.

Peace out. (NORCAL controller)

Hey, we are not selling airplanes, are we? We don't have computer problems with the new ones were getting either.

the only thing I agree with is the first 4 words of this statement.
Yeah, Baby!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

All for One & $1 for ME
the
NEW
SWAPA CREDO

:pimp:​

Last edited:
Only a Penis has to stand up and make a fuss to get his point across...unfortunately, that's because he only has one eye and no mouth.

Lowecur, have you suffered a disfiguring accident?

YKW

I want to thank you for a mouthful of water going through my nose as I tried to not burst out laughing.

BUT DON'T WORRY, SOMEHOW GARY WILL BAIL YOU OUT AGAIN.

:pimp:

What part of "One time write-off" didn't you understand?

So Gary will bail us out, but Gary will get what he wants, so which is it?

What part of "Market closes above 12,000 for first time ever" didn't you understand?

Hey LowerIQ,

Did a SWAPA Brother do something to your Wife, while you were out of town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back