• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This really pains me to say this, but I'm sorry Tanker Clown. You were right on this one. Looks like we don't have to worry about interviewing next year. I'm sure it'll come around eventually.

I hope this is a small hicup. At least SWA has been predicting this since the summer. You could be a poolie (or interviewee) for a hire till your furlough...furlough till you hire airline like some of the legacies.

Who knows what will happen though. Maybe oil drops like a rock, Delta goes back into Ch 11 and gets bought by SWA, and the General/737 Pylt end up throwing gear in LBB for SWA/FO.

I hope this is a small hicup. At least SWA has been predicting this since the summer. You could be a poolie (or interviewee) for a hire till your furlough...furlough till you hire airline like some of the legacies.

Looks like poor spanker clown will still be on the outside looking in. Maybe your job servicing the troops will keep you employed!:laugh: Just keep those knee pads clean sport!

Who knows what will happen though. Maybe oil drops like a rock, Delta goes back into Ch 11 and gets bought by SWA, and the General/737 Pylt end up throwing gear in LBB for SWA/FO.

Actually, I'll be spending my time at the tanker clown trailer giving to the needy! After all, you're just a tanker puke making less than a regional pilot!;)

I'm not sure how I compare to a RJ capt as far as pay...but I probably make more in the AF than a Delta FO...since you guys took pay cuts. By the way, after you post a loss for the quarter, how much will you guys give up this time?

You made it sound like Ch 11 was great for your 401K last time you guys went through. Looks like your retirement will do even better on your next trip through BK. Good luck. I'll make sure to wear a jimmy...I'm not sure your health plan (after you guys give it up...along with pay cuts) will pay for your wife to have another one of my kids. Besides, after you downsize from your ATL duplex to an ATL apartment it will be pretty crowded.

Wondering if we could keep this thread on subject, it was/is a good thread but is deteriorating quickly.

let's be honest, it wasn't that great of a thread. just a bunch of annoying poolies (and Wanker Clown) spouting off worthless rumors and convincing themselves not to pay any attention to the facts.

Except Wanker Clown's rumors were ultimately correct. Time to shut down this thread.

I'm not sure how I compare to a RJ capt as far as pay...but I probably make more in the AF than a Delta FO...since you guys took pay cuts. By the way, after you post a loss for the quarter, how much will you guys give up this time?

You made it sound like Ch 11 was great for your 401K last time you guys went through. Looks like your retirement will do even better on your next trip through BK. Good luck. I'll make sure to wear a jimmy...I'm not sure your health plan (after you guys give it up...along with pay cuts) will pay for your wife to have another one of my kids. Besides, after you downsize from your ATL duplex to an ATL apartment it will be pretty crowded.

I don't know what's more funny. You thinking that your pathetic 2800 hours will actually get you hired other than at mesa or the "busses welcome" sign at your trailer. Hey at least your kids won't be lonely come the holidays!:laugh:

Wondering if we could keep this thread on subject, it was/is a good thread but is deteriorating quickly.

Yes I agree. But in the meantime just do what I did and add jke406 to your ignore list along with Generl Lee and Pocono Ho. Then the board is much more enjoyable to read not seeing any of their useless comments.

bro, no one gives a rat's @ss about your "guess." you're not even on the property and you think you're a GD expert.

relax bro----you have alot of anger bottled up--Im gonna have to go ahead and ask you to stop posting also--YOU'RE OUT!!!!!

Yes I agree. But in the meantime just do what I did and add jke406 to your ignore list along with Generl Lee and Pocono Ho. Then the board is much more enjoyable to read not seeing any of their useless comments.

Ignore is a nice thing. Guess jke should ignore my "useless comments" if he doesn't like them. Didn't realize what I wrote is so offensive. :erm:

Latest resources

Back