• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That sounds like a good rumor. I heard from my reliable source today that there is still no talk of anything until after the holiday rush, and no more interviews until June ’08.

Obviously this is not new information...Just trying to keep the string alive.

They are flipflopping around on classes because many think the age 65 thing might happen soon...it aint got nuthin to do with the contract - that thing aint gettin signed for at least a year maybe 2. If the trans bill/age 65 gets vetoed soon like so many of the appropriations bills will, then you fellas better be ready to go to Dallas soon thereafter

Talked to two friends in the last couple of days. One friend said the training dept has just asked the PD to run two more classes this year. The second said that some H.R. folks are also betting on two more classes this year.

Before you get your hopes up, whether this really comes about is hard to say. Asking for and betting on are somewhat nebulous terms of art..... I am taking a believe it when I see it approach. Regardless of classes now, all indications are pointing to a big pick up in Jan, which is still great news!

My call to the PD on Thurs about next class.....Nothing in Nov. No decision on Dec, and most likely Jan.

I'm not holding my breath....I'll always plan for later until I get the call for a class.

talked to the folks in Dallas today, as of now.. nothing for Dec still. Looks like a Jan 9th class is in the works to start off with. With a possibility of 3 classes in Jan!!!

In Grnd School this weekend. Instr said 3 new hire classes in Nov are a "strong" possibility according to the honchos in the trng ctr. Several more Capt upgrade classes between now and the end of the year as well. Take it for what it's worth. These guys know a lot but they also hear ALL of the rumors. Good luck.

In Grnd School this weekend. Instr said 3 new hire classes in Nov are a "strong" possibility according to the honchos in the trng ctr. Several more Capt upgrade classes between now and the end of the year as well. Take it for what it's worth. These guys know a lot but they also hear ALL of the rumors. Good luck.

I would put this in the rumor category, myself. PD would need at least 4 weeks to make notifications and mail training stuff out. W/only 10 days left in Oct, I find Nov classes a bit of a stretch...

I'd love to have someone prove me wrong, though

Latest resources

Back