SWA Pool Rat Towels?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ORDERS....

The following folks have expressed an interest to have the Pool Rat collection ordered, but I have not received a check, due in part to my mis-address bonehead manuver I am sure....

SO - IF your name is on this list AND you intend to re-send your check to the PROPER address - 965 Laguna - please respond to this thread..... I will place the order and EXPECT to get your check in a few days IF you respond that you are re-sending, or sending your check. As all posts are date/time stamped I will only place orders for those who respond by Monday's deadline (December 9th, yea I extended it to get you straggler's and make up for my address error).

Bake
box
Captemb
chazworth
chillidawg
Cropduster
Freak Biscuit
HOUMAN
ivauir
luv2fly
T1bubba
Heat
w8n4swa
Dab

Thanks again to all for the great notes of support in with your checks, the Christmas cards were nice too.... hope to see all of you @ SWA soon!

Regards -
Tred
CEO
Pool Rat, Inc.

Last edited:
I was on vacation so I wasn't able to send it back out right when it came back. I mailed it to the correct address today. You should get it in 3 days I suppose. Just a towel.
Thanks again for the good work.

Hello Tred,

I, too, am away from home and away from my checkbook (yes, this is how you can tell I'm married). I am not due back for some time....let me work out a plan to get a check to you for a shirt and a towel...standby for an update after I talk my wife into sending you a check ;) And thanks again for your effort and patience.

Cheers!
HP

Tred, I remailed my check today for the combo order, along with an extra 22.70 to cover HPaul's combo order. HPaul - I appreciate your service to our country and you can send me a check sometime when you are near your checkbook.
Tred, thanks again for doing this for all of us. Leave it to an Army Aviatior to get the job done.
I bet you five bucks our IOE captains won't let us practice an OGE hover :(.
Now I'm off on another 4 day trip. Allya'll fly safe now.

Nice guy!

Thanks PT - Pool Rat, , Inc. had already extended HPaul credit.... but hey - I'll cash the check and let HPaul settle with you since the funds are inbound!!

From what I hear.... all forms of aviators @ SWA are getting the job done - even those Air Force guys, ,yea, hard to believe as it may be - seems that EVERYone pulls their weight where we are heading!!?!!:D :D

Can't wait to dry off this old, wrinkled, pruny bod!!!

Regards -

Tred
CEO
Pool Rat, Inc.

Thank you gentlemen!

Greetings! PT and Tred, you made my day. Thank you for the kind gesture. PT, please send me some information so I may get a check out to you. And it's a pleasure to continue serving this great country. I look forward to meeting you guys.

I work with a couple former Army helicopter guys out here...they are definitely a different breed with refreshing points of view. Sorry about that Army/Navy game today.

Cheers!
HP

Tred;

The check for $22.70 is on its way back to you. Just home from a 4 day and the return was on the desk. Thanks for the extended deadline. Heres wishing you and all our SW friends a very Merry Christmas!! Take Care Cropduster

Tred,

I also had the returned mail waiting in the mailbox when I got back in town yesterday. It's already on it's way back to you.

Happy Holidays everybody!

T1bubba

POOL RAT ORDER - LAST CHANCE

Hey guys n' girls....

chillidawg
Freak Biscuit
HOUMAN
Captemb
Dab
TrumanSparks

I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU - if you have re-sent your checks, PLEASE advise - the order MUST go in today... in a couple of hours... @ 1400 CST!!!!

If you still want your order - please advise!!!!!

correct address;
965 Laguna Dr., #16

THANKS! Happy Holidays!

Tred
CEO
Pool Rat, Inc.

P.S.- New design is my avatar - she did a GREAT job!!!:cool:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back